North Stand gate v Spurs ??????????

One thing to note about the letter is that it is just saying serve in plastic glasses. Nothing about "don't serve football fans, or home fans only / away fans only".

I noticed that. I can just see the faces of some older American tourists ordering a "pint of traditional English ale" and then being handed a plastic cup.

Special buffet. Any requests?*

* Turkey and quince jelly baps will be available with delicious brussels** puree for the gas***.

** Brussels sprouts

*** Not 'the Gas', nowt for them.

Have your phones ready to capture police antics and police without clearly identified badge numbers. Then send all the footage to sarge. He has time on his hands ?

Rovers is a prime example where they shift in a lot of bobbies who just want to have a scrap and antagonize the situation deliberately.

It would be nice if for once they could be held to account rather than people just grumbling on here afterwards. We know what’s coming for the average law abiding fan so let’s be ready.

Word is they are planning to take the Priory.
Last time Gass attempted something along those lines ..... which including TVP mounted division riding through a busy Priory car park, scattering young kids in their wake, in an effort to stem an incident. That had actually taken place five mins or more previous !..... didnt elements of TVP try to fit up a number of Oxford fans outside the Quadrangle just before kickoff? ...video evidence presented to court hearing turned out to have been 'edited' ?

That’s technically no different to walking through the car park though. I don’t know the rules on access for cars behind the north stand, there is certainly no barriers I’ve seen to prevent it, but I will ask. What i did see was two stewards, at the top and bottom of the steps to bbl, advising people to be carful as they were slippery and helping people down . Worth a mention
Thank you, glad you brought up the stewards on those steps where there is always a melee of people jostling to get down, I use the slip ramp as it's much easier and safer.

Not good at English, or proof reading at TVP Oxford I see. Looks like a third year attempting an English project. I wouldn't normally pick anyone up for poor English but this has given me the hump..... the bit that says "Bristol Rovers v Oxford United...." WE are at home you cretin so it's the other way around... bloody cheek!!! :cool:

Not good at English, or proof reading at TVP Oxford I see. Looks like a third year attempting an English project. I wouldn't normally pick anyone up for poor English but this has given me the hump..... the bit that says "Bristol Rovers v Oxford United...." WE are at home you cretin so it's the other way around... bloody cheek!!! :cool:

The Bells, the bells! ?

Back
Top Bottom