Manager/Coach North Korea FC?

Whingit

Anybody else slightly concerned with KR only speaking to the club's media and nobody else? Or is it something to do with Covid?

Yeah, but not RadOx or the OM at all this preseason.

Last edited:
I'd suspect that face to face interviews with anyone other than those in the club 'bubble' aren't going to happen. But you are right in that I haven't heard any 'other' interviews - I suppose in other pre-seasons, they'd generally be on the sidelines after the friendlies?

I'd suspect that face to face interviews with anyone other than those in the club 'bubble' aren't going to happen. But you are right in that I haven't heard any 'other' interviews - I suppose in other pre-seasons, they'd generally be on the sidelines after the friendlies?

there is the option of telephone ... or zoom ( or similar) interviews that KR (& others) could do with local media

Anybody else slightly concerned with KR only speaking to the club's media and nobody else? Or is it something to do with Covid?
Wouldn't mind a radio fans forum before the season starts. But I think it's a COVID thing. Dave Pritchard from the Mail said he was only able to get access to a couple of players after the match, so I assume it's all very protective and carefully managed.

It may just be tactical. During the transfer window you may well get questions you don't want to answer or be pushed on, so you can be a bit more selective when managing your own interviews.

Or it's another push to get people to sign up for iFollow?

I thought this was going to be a thread about North Korea joining the Chinese Super League

Back
Top Bottom