Norman off to Walsall

seems a strange one. Started off looking ok then left out altogether

He’s not being used, has a questionable attitude and big question marks over his actual ability. Also was a cheap gamble that didn’t pay off. Nothing wrong with cutting our losses and attempting to use the money elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that for me.

He’s not being used, has a questionable attitude and big question marks over his actual ability. Also was a cheap gamble that didn’t pay off. Nothing wrong with cutting our losses and attempting to use the money elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that for me.

I've agreed with an awful lot of your recent postings, Junior. This one, I am sure there is more than meets the eye - however, his attitude has been raised as questionable but he is/was a decent right full-back.

personality clash behind the scenes?

I've agreed with an awful lot of your recent postings, Junior. This one, I am sure there is more than meets the eye - however, his attitude has been raised as questionable but he is/was a decent right full-back.

Without doubt there’s been a falling out with the management. That happens all the time in football. It’s how you react to that and respond in the background and around the training ground that will get you back in the managements plans.

McMahon was the first choice and we actually looked a solid 4 at the back when he played. The illness to his family member and the subsequent move back up North can’t be helped and Robinson actually really helped pull off that move for him in double quick time. Leaves us with Hanson, Long and Norman.

We all know we are treading water wage wise and are juggling the wage bill. If we can get a small amount for him and save the wage and use it elsewhere it’s decent business all round for me.

Unpopular opinion here, but I don’t think he’s been quite as good as others have made out on here. Maybe it’s rawness, maybe because his main run of games was alongside Mousinho who is ropey in defence, but I didn’t see a great player in there. Only an ordinary one.

If it is another player off our books, the scouting team best start working doubly hard. I’ll be very worried if we’re going to be relying on the even-more-ordinary Sam Long (if we decide to move Hanson around) to keep us up this season.

He would be my first choice right-back and his numbers back that up. Don't think he had a bad game for us and is certainly better than Hanson in that position.
Personally I would play Hanson ahead of N9rman at right back.

Not really given a chance imo but maybe that gives more space to get another in?

similar situation behind the scenes with Norman as that of Canice Carroll ?

Thought Walsall were one of the better ball playing sides we've played this season. Probably suit his bombing on style well. Shame we couldn't have given more of a chance, but hey....cash in.

He was very promising but a bit of a hazard, very gung ho going forward, dived in on tackles, got caught offside, etc. Much like Carroll

Back
Top Bottom