No place to hide?

Oldman159

Been thinking about next Saturday and our opposition on the day.

I note their scoring and result record is not the best of late. Should be an interesting game. ?

Anyone care to predict the score?

Couple of things make me feel as this could be a banana skin. They had a similar run of form when they thumped us 3-0 and we haven't won 3 games on the trot at home for a very long time.

That being said if we play like we did yesterday but be less honest and more clinical we should win comfortably.

By less honest i mean go down when you have the chance to, we see plenty of teams do it to us and they get good opportunities from it.

Prediction is a 2-0 Win with Mowatt shining again. a bit early to predict because there could be news that is released that changes our team.

Couple of things make me feel as this could be a banana skin. They had a similar run of form when they thumped us 3-0 and we haven't won 3 games on the trot at home for a very long time.

That being said if we play like we did yesterday but be less honest and more clinical we should win comfortably.

By less honest i mean go down when you have the chance to, we see plenty of teams do it to us and they get good opportunities from it.

Prediction is a 2-0 Win with Mowatt shining again. a bit early to predict because there could be news that is released that changes our team.

News? What news? Come on come on you can’t leave us hanging man!....

No league goals for 754 minutes for the Shakers under new boss Chris Lucketti
who has lost seven league games on the spin.

13-1 : Charlton (H) lost 0-1
06-1 : Plymouth (A) lost 0-3
01-1 : Scunthorpe (A) lost 0-1
30-12 : Fleetwood (H lost 0-2
26-12 : Rotherham (H) lost 0-3
23-12 : Peterborough (A) lost 0-3
16-12 : Portsmouth (A) lost 0-1

25-11 : Northampton (A) drew 0-0
21-11 : Shrewsbury (H) won 1-0

No league goals for 754 minutes for the Shakers under new boss Chris Lucketti
who has lost seven league games on the spin.

13-1 : Charlton (H) lost 0-1
06-1 : Plymouth (A) lost 0-3
01-1 : Scunthorpe (A) lost 0-1
30-12 : Fleetwood (H lost 0-2
26-12 : Rotherham (H) lost 0-3
23-12 : Peterborough (A) lost 0-3
16-12 : Portsmouth (A) lost 0-1

25-11 : Northampton (A) drew 0-0
21-11 : Shrewsbury (H) won 1-0

It's destined for us to lose on Saturday. It's written in the stars

If we don't win i'll be fuming, despise Bury and want them gone so bad

Ryan Lowe is incharge for the rest of the season. He was the player who made that horrendous tackle on Johnson last season.

12 and a half hours since they scored in the league :rolleyes:
which, combined with sacking their manager, and our frailties defending set pieces and shots from distance, the potential is there for a high scoring encounter this Saturday

Oh s**t.

Why couldn't they wait until after Saturday? With our track record in these situations, expect Bury to get their first win for ages on Saturday, as their players give everything and new manager bounce takes effect.

This has just about every classic ingredient for a horrible, frustrating game and a "surprise" away win.

I'll take a draw now.

Nah we'll be fine, as long as we start on the front foot and get the first goal they will crumble.

Ah b****r, we're f#@£ed....

Has all the hallmarks of a classic OUFC snatching defeat from the jaws of victory written all over it. Maguire will come off the bench to inspire Bury to a "surprise" victory.

The big question is who's going the start the match day thread?

Back
Top Bottom