Manager/Coach no manager = players unsettled

They should just buckle down and get behind the management, this sort of defeatist talk will reduce attendance and make potential managers wonder if they want to mange such a bolshie lot of prima donnas.

They should just buckle down and get behind the management, this sort of defeatist talk will reduce attendance and make potential managers wonder if they want to mange such a bolshie lot of prima donnas.
Totally agree.

Maybe I am giving him too much credit but I think his talking out against the chairman has more to do with the fact his move to Preston got blocked.

Lego is too thick to be a spokesman for the players; Nathan can get him to say whatever he likes in interview!

Totally agree.

Maybe I am giving him too much credit but I think his talking out against the chairman has more to do with the fact his move to Preston got blocked.

Lego is too thick to be a spokesman for the players; Nathan can get him to say whatever he likes in interview!
Sorry but your talking pure s**t. How do you come to conclusion Ledson is to thick to be speaking for the players? Considering he is with them everyday I'm pretty sure he knows how it feels considering he is a player i suspect he isn't the only player who feels like this and is speaking about how it feels to be an oxford player.

Totally agree.

F**king stupid thing to say.

Totally agree.

Coming out with a statement like that , I think it is you who is thick.

Totally agree.

What a way to be a ****

It's obvious there was no love lost between Pep and Lego, but to call him thick is ridiculous.

Well if that’s correct who do we blame, is DE still on charge of OUFC or is it Tiger but whoever it is shake a f*****g leg and get it sorted

Well that's quite a reaction to a throw away comment.

My reasoning; a couple of interviews ago he stumbled over a question about whether he asked to leave the club. A player with a bit more intelligence about to go on the radio would have prepared an answer along the lines of "I'm an Oxford player and will be playing for whoever is paying my wages..." On Saturday he has clearly had an off air conversation with Nathan about the lack of manager upsetting the players and Nathan instantly introduces this at the top of the interview. In my opinion Lego should not be getting involved in boardroom level decisions. He should play for whoever the manager is not be unsettled by what names are being touted in the press by the bookies.

Sercombe had two or three similar post match interviews in a row which ultimately led to his demise. Faz can't be expected to have absolutely everything under control as caretaker but it is not sensible to allow absolutely any topic be aired in public which Lego seems happy to do/unable to avoid.

To be clear Lego is a great asset on the pitch but I'd rather he wasn't allowed free reign of the airwaves!

My reasoning; a couple of interviews ago he stumbled over a question about whether he asked to leave the club. A player with a bit more intelligence about to go on the radio would have prepared an answer along the lines of "I'm an Oxford player and will be playing for whoever is paying my wages..." On Saturday he has clearly had an off air conversation with Nathan about the lack of manager upsetting the players and Nathan instantly introduces this at the top of the interview. In my opinion Lego should not be getting involved in boardroom level decisions. He should play for whoever the manager is not be unsettled by what names are being touted in the press by the bookies.

Sercombe had two or three similar post match interviews in a row which ultimately led to his demise. Faz can't be expected to have absolutely everything under control as caretaker but it is not sensible to allow absolutely any topic be aired in public which Lego seems happy to do/unable to avoid.

To be clear Lego is a great asset on the pitch but I'd rather he wasn't allowed free reign of the airwaves!
I thought Sercombe went after falling out because he wasn’t picked to start Wembley

I liked Ledson’s interview. Didn’t say the same cliches...said it how it is.

We all know the cliches aren’t true anyway

Well, whatever, it looks like another day is going to pass without any news...

Well, whatever, it looks like another day is going to pass without any news...

Sad to say I think you are right, very disappointed with the apparent lack of any news.
I get the feeling nothing is going to be announced until the fans forum, god I hope i’m wrong.

Sad to say I think you are right, very disappointed with the apparent lack of any news.
I get the feeling nothing is going to be announced until the fans forum, god I hope i’m wrong.
I think it’ll be safe to sssume that if there’s no news on any of the outstanding issues between now and the fans forum, and on field results haven’t improved, DE will be absent from it. He’ll send his MD and Head of Academy over the top and into the hail of bullets instead

Can you quote which part of Ryan's interview is defeatist talk?

He said this:
"We haven’t been on the best run of form, but we can’t sit here and sulk about it. We’ve got to get on with it and work even harder.”

You then spoke about reduced attendances and managers not wanting to come here.

Who is being defeatist?

Can you quote which part of Ryan's interview is defeatist talk?

He said this:
"We haven’t been on the best run of form, but we can’t sit here and sulk about it. We’ve got to get on with it and work even harder.”

You then spoke about reduced attendances and managers not wanting to come here.

Who is being defeatist?

A little tip, comments posted by PC usually have an element of humour within the content. I know it's difficult to spot but do try.

Back
Top Bottom