Nile Rogers comes to Oxford...

It was Nile Rodgers & Chic last night. As usual around a major event at Blenheim the traffic was chaos into Woodstock.

Tonight (Friday) Noel Gallagher’s HFBs plus The Coral.

Mrs YR and myself will be in attendance tomorrow evening for Elvis Costello supported by The Waterboys & Nick Lowe.:)

It was Nile Rodgers & Chic last night. As usual around a major event at Blenheim the traffic was chaos into Woodstock.

Mrs YR and myself will be in attendance tomorrow evening for Elvis Costello supported by The Waterboys & Nick Lowe.

will you be taking your own supply of RWhites Lemonade to the Elvis Costello show @Yellow River ? ;)

Ross Mc Manus , Elvis' dad was rather partial to RWhites Lemonade back in the day ;)

I remember that advert well.:)

A dash of R Whites spoils a good pint of real ale.:eek:

Think this will be the 6th time I will have seen Elvis, Mrs YR is a huge fan.:love:

We also saw Nile Rodgers & Chic a few years ago at WOMAD, not my usual cup of tea, but have to say they put on a very good show.

I remember that advert well.:)

A dash of R Whites spoils a good pint of real ale.:eek:

Think this will be the 6th time I will have seen Elvis, Mrs YR is a huge fan.:love:
Always been a good live act has Elvis Costello :cool:

do Blenhiem Palace catering bars sell real ale at live events then?

I absolutely LOVE Nile Rodgers. Musical genius and incredibly cool.

Seen several shows and brilliant each time.

Nile Ranger- complete shithouse.

Mrs YR and myself will be in attendance tomorrow evening for Elvis Costello supported by The Waterboys & Nick Lowe.:)

We went to see Ludovico Einaudi at his Blenheim gig a few years ago. Fantastic performance with Penguin Cafe Orchestra in support and the summer sun looking lovely across the Cotswold stone.

Only annoyance was that it took HOURS to get out of the car park. Hopefully they’ve got better at the stewardship subsequently!

We went to see Ludovico Einaudi at his Blenheim gig a few years ago. Fantastic performance with Penguin Cafe Orchestra in support and the summer sun looking lovely across the Cotswold stone.

Only annoyance was that it took HOURS to get out of the car park. Hopefully they’ve got better at the stewardship subsequently!

Yes it’s always a bit of a nightmare with parking and traffic issues in and around Blenheim at major events. We know Woodstock pretty well so will park in the town and walk into the Palace grounds and hopefully avoid the traffic on the way home.

Yes it’s always a bit of a nightmare with parking and traffic issues in and around Blenheim at major events. We know Woodstock pretty well so will park in the town and walk into the Palace grounds and hopefully avoid the traffic on the way home.

A wise move.

I believe there’s a bus from Gloucester Green?

Back
Top Bottom