Nile Ranger

I guess you just have to weigh up the pros and cons. How much do we need a striker?, Who is available?, Can we get by with Smith and Mackie?, What impact would someone like Ranger have on the existing squad?, What kind of deal can we get him on?, How much actual risk is there in bringing him in?

Sign him up! :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't want the money I spend on tickets to go in the pocket of someone like that, footballing ability aside.

Can we afford not to sign him temporarily?
Would the same people saying no, also have said no to Ched Evans?
What if he has changed and could be the opportunity we missed out on in Maynard?
Sometimes you have to put your moral stance behind you for the greater good.
Is that one of those times? Only time will tell.
I would welcome him with open arms to see what impact a former England Under 19 might have.

So people complaining, would you rather us have 2 strikers one of which is at the tail end of his career and won't be fit every game and other 20 and not very experienced.

Best thing we could do is give him a pay as you play till end of season and review situation then. He's a decent striker and been a handful against us recently needs to sort his attitude out though.

On the basis that known offences and incidents are often the tip of an iceberg, he looks like someone who has used up his chances in football.
And his career stats show that he doesn't even average one goal per six appearances.
Isn't Nile Rogers available???

On the basis that known offences and incidents are often the tip of an iceberg, he looks like someone who has used up his chances in football.
And his career stats show that he doesn't even average one goal per six appearances.
We'd have to Get Lucky to sign him

Nile Rogers would deffo be a chic addition ;)

Sometimes you have to put your moral stance behind you for the greater good.

The greater good is having a club we can be proud of, regardless of results. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club, and if that means that we struggle then that's the price to pay. At a time when morals appear to mean nothing, I'd put mine way ahead of signing this c@ck weasel!!

The greater good is having a club we can be proud of, regardless of results. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club, and if that means that we struggle then that's the price to pay. At a time when morals appear to mean nothing, I'd put mine way ahead of signing this c@ck weasel!!
Absolutely this

Back
Top Bottom