French Football Nice v Marseille

bazzer9461

God like member
Wonder what sort of punishment would be given to Nice following this game.

It was the good old physio for Marseille he cracked that nice fan boom one punch and he’s out lol 😂

I will guess there will be some sort of points deduction for Nice (3 to 6 pts) - The 3-0 win initially awarded to Nice will be allowed to stand otherwise crowd riots could be a winning tactic! Also, I reckon there will be a home fans ban for a few games and fines. Marseille will probably be fined and will still have a 3-0 loss on their record.

Bit snide from the bloke in the orange bib, run in clout the bloke in the white top, then run and hide at the back of everyone else. :ROFLMAO:

Marseille had crowd trouble at their game against Montpellier a couple of weeks before as well.

These French fans are a bit spicy.

Marseille had crowd trouble at their game against Montpellier a couple of weeks before as well.

These French fans are a bit spicy.
Yes, the kick off this week was probably as a result of it being 2 weeks in a row of Marseille players being targeted with bottles from opposition fans.

I believe someone said "oi oi, you stole my baguette!" and it was all downhill from there.

I believe someone said "oi oi, you stole my baguette!" and it was all downhill from there.

You've reminded me of the time that someone threw a pie at Billy Turley. Heh!

(At least I think that's what happened)

You've reminded me of the time that someone threw a pie at Billy Turley. Heh!

(At least I think that's what happened)
I was probably a mere yoot at the time but I wish I had been there to see it

nothing will happen its only the english who get punished it seems .

Lazio, Marseille, Galatasaray and Lokomotiv Moscow all in pot 3 for the Europa kickabout league thingy...................

I’m surprised the officials didn’t get the players off the pitch sooner (well, the ones that hadn’t joined in anyway)

Back
Top Bottom