General NI call up for Sykes

Nope, not that I can see. Probably just out of favour. Rarely starts for Cardiff. Shame. Should have stayed here...
We were just as keen to sell him as he was to be sold.

Shame that we weren’t in a position to be able to keep hold of him for even half a season more. Imagine seeing him and Cadden together down the right hand side...

We were just as keen to sell him as he was to be sold.

Shame that we weren’t in a position to be able to keep hold of him for even half a season more. Imagine seeing him and Cadden together down the right hand side...
I'd rather have our resident sex machine, James Henry. I'd also rather have this version of Marcus Browne. Maybe he can come back on loan next year, if he really is that out of favour?

I'd rather have our resident sex machine, James Henry. I'd also rather have this version of Marcus Browne. Maybe he can come back on loan next year, if he really is that out of favour?
Sex machine?!

Goodness...

• React
Reactions: MJB
If Sykes get to win his first senior cap (as in features in the game) thatll put another grand( or two) on the fee that the board accept when they cash in on him for the first speculative offer they receive, wont it? :unsure:

If Sykes get to win his first senior cap (as in features in the game) thatll put another grand( or two) on the fee that the board accept when they cash in on him for the first speculative offer they receive, wont it? :unsure:

a739e2ce918525a50d38e792378220bf.gif

I heard we're giving him away. In fact, paying someone to take him off of our hands. Ya know, the Oxford way...

How quickly they forget. Also, we could have all three...

I suspect it’s Glenavon that will be receiving a grand (or two) extra on top of the fee that their board accepted when they cashed in on him and sold him to Oxford!;)

Now I don't want to be seen to be criticising Mark Sykes - he's a good player, and he's come on leaps and bounds this season.......

.......but if everyone's fit, he's likely not getting into our first XI.

Not a great sign for Northern Ireland if they're having to include League One squad players in their Euro 2020 playoff squad!

Although an even worse sign is that their strikers consist of a guy who's only had one start in League One this season (having spent the first half of the season in Norway), a Championship striker in a plumeting side who hasn't found the net since November, and the strike pairing from the worst team in the SPL!

Back
Top Bottom