General NHS shirts now on sale

Ox4Eva

I noticed the NHS version of the shirt is now on sale with the profits going to help out which is great.

So does that mean our online merchandise operation is back up and running?

I hope so as I’ve just ordered a load of stuff! I notice the shirts are a pricey £50!

No issues with the price either - but there are none smaller than xl remaining. Pity

No issues with the price either - but there are none smaller than xl remaining. Pity
if the sizing is anything like the milk cup replica shirts from late last year, if you are normally a medium, a large will be very vey snug, so an XL would be a decent fit- depends where they were made as to whether the given sizes are correct or on the much smaller side

wish theyd use actual chest size measurement instead of the subjective s m l xl xxl xxl and so on

Its not only football shirts where the claimed size isnt what it should be for the uk market either

if the sizing is anything like the milk cup replica shirts from late last year, if you are normally a medium, a large will be very vey snug, so an XL would be a decent fit- depends where they were made as to whether the given sizes are correct or on the much smaller side

wish theyd use actual chest size measurement instead of the subjective s m l xl xxl xxl and so on

Its not only football shirts where the claimed size isnt what it should be for the uk market either

The milk cup replica was indeed snug but done by a different company than the current club replicas and these NHS shirts.

I was a large in last season's shirt, so assume as they're both Puma shirts, I would have been a large in this one as well.

Agreed. It would be so much easier if manufacturers used inches not small/med/large, though. Seems too simple though, eh.

I was a large in last season's shirt, so assume as they're both Puma shirts, I would have been a large in this one as well.

Agreed. It would be so much easier if manufacturers used inches not small/med/large, though. Seems too simple though, eh.
Its because there is a larger margin of error if you use descriptor rather than a measurement. Variance in manufacturing between batches/locations/etc can be surprisingly large, if they said it was a 46" and it wasn't they would have an issue, if they say its an XXL it doesn't matter.

Are you sure you just haven't been overdoing the cake Sarge?
Put on an extra lb or so in the waist area over the past 8 weeks, ta for asking @sideshow , but me chest size is the same as its been for many years :)

I ordered online on the 14th May and here we are in the middle of June and still not received the shirt. Has anyone who has ordered online and received their shirts?.

I ordered online on the 14th May and here we are in the middle of June and still not received the shirt. Has anyone who has ordered online and received their shirts?.

I think they suggested they would start despatching orders this week. Don't know how big a backlog they have though as plenty seemed to be trying to support the club by buying in the sale.

Missed out on any of the replica shirts in my size so just about spend a bomb on a few training tops and leisure gear. Any idea how you can claim "U's Cash" on the purchase?

My guess is they haven't been printed yet, so will be sent out later on once sale back log has been cleared...

Blimey, I ordered a couple of items from the shop a couple of weeks ago and was beginning to wonder where they'd got to. Seems like Ive got a good while to go yet then.

think its 6 or 5 days until 'The terrace@ will be dispatching pre ordered 10th anniversary play off final replica shirts?

dunno if 15/16 June is when club shop orders will be being processed too?

(yes I know they're separate entities, but 15 June will see many 'non essential ' outlets permitted to open for business )

It said on the article at the time
"We also ask for a little patience with delivery of the shirts. They will be dispatched as quickly as possible but this could take up to four weeks from point of purchase."

Dispatches started on Monday as shop staff have only been back from furlough this week. The Head of Retail was also on furlough so it has been skeleton staff across all non-playing functions.

I had a parcel dispatched from the club shop the other day, so hope it will come today...

Back
Top Bottom