Next Seasons Kit

Reading Tiger's notes in the program from Saturday, I see that Thai Airways were there, possible sponsorship deal on the back of the shirts?

Visited the club shop at lunchtime....staff in there said that they expect the new kits to be in stock around mid july. A little later than I expected, but she said this was down to kit sponsorship
I’ve heard the kits are getting released on our first pre season friendly around the 23rd June

I’ve heard the kits are getting released on our first pre season friendly around the 23rd June

That’s a bit early, our first pre-season friendly is usually around 10th July.

Love the away kit design you posted by the way. The downside is I now have expectations of it looking at least that good.

Last edited:
I see Tiger posted on Instagram this morning with a singhabeer hashtag. Announcement imminent?

c7ee5cf711b80b4c0a281b6d22215298.jpg

Even OxBible has heard about Singha, but they got the colour of the new kit wrong in one of their mock ups and were corrected by OxVox. Very funny.

I see Tiger posted on Instagram this morning with a singhabeer hashtag. Announcement imminent?

c7ee5cf711b80b4c0a281b6d22215298.jpg

I think @Dave T said at the forum with Tiger he said they were going to be sponsors? Could be wrong however!

Yes I was under the same impression too, just wondered if we were perhaps to hear something soon given the image from the boardroom.

Even OxBible has heard about Singha, but they got the colour of the new kit wrong in one of their mock ups and were corrected by OxVox. Very funny.
You think they were being serious? Haha it was a joke pal. Course our kits are gonna be yellow!

I saw apparently chesterfield announced a new black away kit for next season. But these are banned in the conference for clashing with the ref’s kit.

I saw apparently chesterfield announced a new black away kit for next season. But these are banned in the conference for clashing with the ref’s kit.

Chesterfield are also under investigation for financial irregularities and are being chased by the Insolvency Practitioner for substantial money related to an ex linked Academy that is involved in the FA's investigation.

Sorry fella but you’re way off the mark. There’s only one shade of yellow and it’s the Oxford yellow! UTFO
To be fair, if you look through the Pantone list, there are many yellows. I only know this because a manager at a company I worked explained to me in great detail why the McLaren F1 car at the time was not red and another colour I forget in the Pantone list, and how the TV cameras made the colour look different. Incredibly dull to listen to, granted, but educational nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom