Next Season: Oxford City v Torquay Utd

Decent win for City today. 4-0 flattered them a bit, as 2nd half they didn't really get going until after scoring the 3rd against the run of play. Saying that cracking finish for the 3rd goal and Bognor Regis, for all the ball they had in the 2nd half, didn't look like scoring especially from crosses which City defended well.

I went to see City once this season. They lost 1-0 and overall the quality of the game was pretty poor - far from what I saw they are capable of when I saw them on TV in the Cup, for example. Glad they had a good second half of the season and comfortably survived relegation.

Does Helen Chamberlain go to away games? Grew up watching her, so I’d probably be a little star struck if I saw her walking around CPF. :oops:

I went to see City once this season. They lost 1-0 and overall the quality of the game was pretty poor - far from what I saw they are capable of when I saw them on TV in the Cup, for example. Glad they had a good second half of the season and comfortably survived relegation.

Does Helen Chamberlain go to away games? Grew up watching her, so I’d probably be a little star struck if I saw her walking around CPF. :oops:

Of course this would be if OUFC are not playing that day?...

They won't be happy with midweek fixture against Torquay at home on the 14th of this month when United play Coventry in cup at home.
Mind you I don't think Turkey will be to happy about traveling up on a Tuesday (too bad)

Meanwhile they start their campaign Saturday at home to Eastbourne 3pm ko. Those season ticket holders not going to Barnsley can get in for half price on showing their ticket at the turnstile.

Fair to say that our 1-0 win over them last night was their official 'welcome to the tinpot leagues' , the online meltdown is something to behold along with a couple of eejits trying to get at our goalkeeper after the final whistle

Back
Top Bottom