Next Saturday

We have to be patient with these three games and not panic if the first doesn't go the way we want.
I also suspect that it won't, mainly because of Craig Davies - who is scoring regularly and is bound to get one if not two against us (ex-player syndrome)
So unless we can pull off a 3-2 then we wont be starting with a win
It's Eoin Doyle we have to watch out for.Got best minute per goal in league of players with more then 10 games with a goal every 130 minutes from 1860 minutes.

Davies actually scoring less frequently the Thomas 241 minutes per goal for him with 11 goals from 2654 minutes. Thomas has 10 from 2182 minutes meaning 218 mins per goal.

We'll be fine if Robinson gets the players to take more shots and put more balls in the box.

Survival is entirely within our own hands. The away games at the leaders aside (when every point is a bonus), we have games there which we could and should win. If we end up losing those as well then we don't deserve to stay up.

Being a bit awkward as per....THIS Saturday we play Oldham....Fleetwood a week THIS evening...and we play Southend NEXT Saturday....that apart.....and 9 points from the 3 home games would be ideal, sentiments of post spot on methinks

When I saw the thread title I assumed it was about our match against one of our bogey sides sarfend

No one likes a smart a**e ?

Back
Top Bottom