National News Next Prime Minister

I saw everyone back slapping the journalist on social media, saw the journalist and paper and thought, nah, won't waste my time reading it. It'll be standard feminist/vaguely sexist click bait from the Grauniad who will ask for money to keep it going. No thanks!

if every country elected a female only politic, there would be no wars and disagreements would be aired over coffee and fig biscuits, allowing us to watch the football

I saw everyone back slapping the journalist on social media, saw the journalist and paper and thought, nah, won't waste my time reading it. It'll be standard feminist/vaguely sexist click bait from the Grauniad who will ask for money to keep it going. No thanks!
Yes, I wouldn't waste your time reading anything that might challenge your preconceptions. That way lies madness.

That article is brilliant and more importantly hilarious. I don’t think she is on any side, just despises bullshitters and liars

That article is brilliant and more importantly hilarious. I don’t think she is on any side, just despises bullshitters and liars

Yes, I wouldn't waste your time reading anything that might challenge your preconceptions. That way lies madness.
To be fair, I used to do that, but when The Guardian came up with an article last year that I thought was a woke parody and it wasn't, I've given up wasting my time and giving them the click that justifies writing the article.

Reading Titania McGrath achieves the same thing for me, but I definitely know it's a parody rather than someone thinking it and being asked to write it. And being paid for it.

To be fair, I used to do that, but when The Guardian came up with an article last year that I thought was a woke parody and it wasn't, I've given up wasting my time and giving them the click that justifies writing the article.

Reading Titania McGrath achieves the same thing for me, but I definitely know it's a parody rather than someone thinking it and being asked to write it. And being paid for it.

And yet you link articles from the Daily Express, Daily Mail and the Telegraph!

And yet you link articles from the Daily Express, Daily Mail and the Telegraph!
It was in a physical newspaper, so I can go into my recycling and take a photo of the article if that you would make you happy? :p

Apparently Johnson raised an issue about smoked fish at last night’s leadership debate. It was a cheap point about EU legislation. It was wrong; not a lie, just lazy. Our next Prime Minister...

Apparently Johnson raised an issue about smoked fish at last night’s leadership debate. It was a cheap point about EU legislation. It was wrong; not a lie, just lazy. Our next Prime Minister...
and he bought up ice pillows ! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom