Newcastle Utd (FA Cup)

Me and a mate purchased a two together railcard last summer and have saved a fortune travelling to away games this season. They cost £30 a year and just for this trip we've saved about £50 each. We are catching the 7.12 train from oxford direct to Newcastle £90 each return

kinda goes without saying, but said it has been (OWS) , U's will encounter both goaline technology and VAR Saturday...

Me and a mate purchased a two together railcard last summer and have saved a fortune travelling to away games this season. They cost £30 a year and just for this trip we've saved about £50 each. We are catching the 7.12 train from oxford direct to Newcastle £90 each return

Bring back football specials. I remember going to Newcastle on one for a league cup match. Problems with signals or something meant we didn't get back to Oxford until about 5am.

With regards to tickets, we have figured out that our "allocated seats" are up the very top of the Leazes in the block behind the goal*. Minor irritation having bought early, it would have been nice to have the option of a better view. (without the need of binoculars!)

* The rows run in alphabetic order, A is the lowest level going up to Y at the top. Block L7K is in the centre of the stand.

With regards to tickets, we have figured out that our "allocated seats" are up the very top of the Leazes in the block behind the goal*. Minor irritation having bought early, it would have been nice to have the option of a better view. (without the need of binoculars!)

* The rows run in alphabetic order, A is the lowest level going up to Y at the top. Block L7K is in the centre of the stand.

There are some tickets "allocated" in the blocks that begin LL which I understand are a few rows before the gangways. Hopefully those that want to stand etc head towards the top of the Leazes.

Edit: Can see seen in the picture on this article. There's the main block of seats and then a few rows in front of the concrete etc.

Bring back football specials. I remember going to Newcastle on one for a league cup match. Problems with signals or something meant we didn't get back to Oxford until about 5am.

The 0712 is going to be busy I reckon.

There are some tickets "allocated" in the blocks that begin LL which I understand are a few rows before the gangways. Hopefully those that want to stand etc head towards the top of the Leazes.

Edit: Can see seen in the picture on this article. There's the main block of seats and then a few rows in front of the concrete etc.
Not possible to click on the away view but this gives an idea of what we will be getting!
NUFC Ticketing

We got our tickets in advance so seats booked for a change
same here, but on a ticketsplit site. coming back sunday afternoon. going to have to invest in one of those 2 together railcards for when we are in the championship next season ;)

Ah, but Northstander, will you be allowed to sit in them or will it be, “F off mate, we always stand where we like!” ?

Happens to be my birthday on saturday,on my wifes 60th birthday we beat lincoln 6-0 just saying.......

Back
Top Bottom