Newcastle Utd (FA Cup)

For supporters in or close to London it's easier to go from London. Though they could go Paddington to Reading and catch the Newcastle train. Whichever way it's going to be a lot of hassle and expense.
I'm working so have to watch it on the radio.

Anyone on here taking a van/minibus up there and have any tips on parking or have anywhere pre booked?

I’m doing the trip up and back on the Saturday with 8 others, arriving by 1pm...

Cheers!

Going to be a great atmosphere up there!
question is just how much 'atmosphere' is available to share round? :oops:.... as yellow army are high, high up in the roof of Newcastle's ground... breathing apparatus may be needed at that sort of altitude? ;) ? :D

Newcastle stuffed 2 2 this evening ( according to 5 L)
2 0 with a couple of minutes left.
Bot sure whether that makes any difference to Saturday?

Would Ox fans be welcome in the Strawberry?
Yep, like i said, as long as you dont act like an idiot you'll be warmly welcomed everywhere. Strawberry gets very busy though, so you'd need to get there early, or expect a long wait for a pint.
What’s it like for blue badge parking around the ground ?
No idea I'm afraid. there are loads of car parks in Newcastle, but I'm not sure, sorry.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Newcastle stuffed 2 2 this evening ( according to 5 L)
2 0 with a couple of minutes left.
Bot sure whether that makes any difference to Saturday?

Bless em...... probably they were worrying about saturdays fa cup match & what the mighty U's will do to em ;)

can’t do away games that far unfortunately due to back problems but isn’t the london rd coach about £40? plus a tenner for the ticket and that’s bloody good value for a day out at the footy

From the estimable nufc.com:

"Tickets for Saturday's FA Cup Fourth Round home tie against Oxford United continue to sell well, with parts of Level Seven now open for home supporters to buy as lower sections sell out.

The League One visitors have now sold 3,500 tickets, meaning that the attendance will exceed 40,000."

Any suggestions of a hotel to stay in somewhere close ish to the ground, where other U's fans may be staying?

Back
Top Bottom