Newcastle Utd (FA Cup)

captainox

Came through 4-1 versus The Dale tonight.

I notice that Rochdale were given an intial allocation of 5000 tickets covering the full length of the upper tier behind the goal.

Can't imagine there will be any trouble getting a ticket.

So we now know who we play, when it is played and what time it kicks off (Sat 25th @ 3.00pm).
Tickets and travel and hotels in many cases that have been pencilled in can now be arranged.
I hope the tickets are announced Wednesday morning to give just over a week of selling to get as many yellows up there as possible.
Rochdale took 2500 up there in their replay in what was a disappointing crowd of just under 30,000 so I am hopeful we would, could and should take in and around the 4000 mark up there and being on a Saturday the Geordies should have closer to 40,000 inside the stadium especially if ticket prices remain the same as they did for the Rochdale match (£10 adults and £5 concessions) although they did double it closer to the day of the game which was strange....
Nice stadium, lovely pitch, one team on the up, one team struggling, this has SHOCK written all over it...
COME ON YOU YELLOWS........

Train tickets all booked on what could be the 'yellow and blue express' for those going up on Friday. 24 tickets for 4 of us but an £80 saving by splitting the tickets.

Hotel booked for the Friday and Saturday nights. Will be driving up as the trains are just a pain from our neck of the woods.

So we now know who we play, when it is played and what time it kicks off (Sat 25th @ 3.00pm).
Tickets and travel and hotels in many cases that have been pencilled in can now be arranged.
I hope the tickets are announced Wednesday morning to give just over a week of selling to get as many yellows up there as possible.
Rochdale took 2500 up there in their replay in what was a disappointing crowd of just under 30,000 so I am hopeful we would, could and should take in and around the 4000 mark up there and being on a Saturday the Geordies should have closer to 40,000 inside the stadium especially if ticket prices remain the same as they did for the Rochdale match (£10 adults and £5 concessions) although they did double it closer to the day of the game which was strange....
Nice stadium, lovely pitch, one team on the up, one team struggling, this has SHOCK written all over it...
COME ON YOU YELLOWS........

‘One team struggling‘ - what, us?

Does anyone know when details will be released we know it’s sat 25th 3pm but ticket info ?

I would of preferred to play Rochdale, an away day and a better chance of going through.
probably won't go to newcastle as some of my mates are doing the weekend which I can't, and the place is hardly an attraction for a driver.

I would of preferred to play Rochdale, an away day and a better chance of going through.
probably won't go to newcastle as some of my mates are doing the weekend which I can't, and the place is hardly an attraction for a driver.

Good call if it doesn’t work for you . It’s a new ground for me so want to tick it off. Annoyingly the cross country train route from Reading / Oxford with 25% off is only valid for advance tickets which aren’t available now . And the East Midlands discount return from st Pancras via Sheffield runs out the Friday before. I could drive but don’t fancy that distance.

I cant afford the train so I am hopefully going on the coach! Crazy I know! Just waiting for my companion to confirm they dont have to work so I can book it lol

Was also thinking wouldn't it be great to have the Jim Smith surfer flag thing up there - they (newcastle fans) would probably appreciate it - guessing the logistics involved pretty difficult but could maybe go up on the team coach

I cant afford the train so I am hopefully going on the coach! Crazy I know! Just waiting for my companion to confirm they dont have to work so I can book it lol
Train is silly money for us (even with discounts) so have decided to drive with a full car. Early start then and breakfast at the services. Overnight in hotel near ground. Looking forward to it; my first time there.

Back
Top Bottom