Newcastle Utd (FA Cup)

tvm for that, I have booked for Friday & Saturday night at Rooms Inn , £50 per night

I would surmise Villa in the Milk Cup semi must be top.
Also taken lots to Birmingham, Cov, Brighton, QPR, Scum etc in the days before we were officially counted.

That 1983 to 1985 period. Away at Maine road, we seemed to have an army there. 4000+ possibly

Birmingham away when Fry was their manager. we took a right load. Had all the away end top and bottom and even a section of the side stand in the home end. Got walloped 3-0 if memory serves.

Was that the game where David Rush missed a penalty ?

Birmingham away when Fry was their manager. we took a right load. Had all the away end top and bottom and even a section of the side stand in the home end. Got walloped 3-0 if memory serves.
We only had the bottom tier of the away end. Their fans were giving us loads of stick from above.

We only had the bottom tier of the away end. Their fans were giving us loads of stick from above.

Memory lacking. Must have been a few years after when we were on the top tier. Defo remember sitting on top before it was redeveloped.

Allocated seating should only be applicable when the customer chooses the seat they want rather than the seat they are given. :)

Yeah remember that 3-0 defeat. Kevin Francis scored the first with a header, Rush did miss a pen, I also think Liam Daish scores, and don’t remember the other.

yeah we only had the bottom

I’m envious. The last place I lived In the Uk was Dundee. My “home game” in that period was Carlisle, which was a 4 hour drive. We were s**t at the time (the only thing I remember was a single nice save by Elvis in one game). Tyneside would have been fantastic. Now I’ve also got an 11 year old oxford fan with me, but I need us to be a bit further on in the competition before I can hope to make a case for lumping $4k on getting us to a game. I hope you all get the seat you want, and shower those Mags with ripped up YPs.

Meeting my friend sinner the Sunderland fan who was on here boring us last year. Going to stadium of light Tommo to see them play drfc then him and some of his Macem mates coming to watch us beat the geordies

I am so losing it. Thought I’d have a read of Newcastle fans forums just to get their view of the game on Saturday. Searched for Magpies and started reading. After 5 mins I commented how poor the forum was to the other half. It was only then I realised I was reading Dorchester FC’s forum ?

If you sit in our seats you’ll be politely asked to move. Sit where your ticket says you should sit, then at 2:55 swop with somebody appropriate.
I imagine if you politely ask some to move you might be politely reminded that it's an away game.

Back
Top Bottom