Newcastle Utd (FA Cup)

I am so losing it. Thought I’d have a read of Newcastle fans forums just to get their view of the game on Saturday. Searched for Magpies and started reading. After 5 mins I commented how poor the forum was to the other half. It was only then I realised I was reading Dorchester FC’s forum ?

I hope you hung around long enough for a quick chorus of '9-1 to the Oxford boys'....

According to the local Newcastle paper, the game has been chosen to have delayed highlights for goals/key moments etc shown on BBC's Final Score tomorrow. So we will get an additional fee for it (£12.5k iirc in the last round).

According to the local Newcastle paper, the game has been chosen to have delayed highlights for goals/key moments etc shown on BBC's Final Score tomorrow. So we will get an additional fee for it (£12.5k iirc in the last round).
This is great for us, but it really winds me up that football teams prosper and fail on the basis of the crumbs that are tossed down by tv companies. It’s like a dodgy boss chucking down random cash bonuses to keep his staff keen while he creams the profits off the top.

Back
Top Bottom