Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

I can imagine some arguments going on in some households at moment regarding those young 6,7,8 year old kids.
Mum says "School the next day - he/she can't go"
Child "Please mum, I want to go, I won't be tired, honest"
Dad has probably already bought the tickets!
Just don't mention later KO, there could be extra time and then be penalties …. a potential finish time approaching 11.00pm!

I can imagine some arguments going on in some households at moment regarding those young 6,7,8 year old kids.
Just don't mention later KO, there could be extra time and then be penalties …. a potential finish time approaching 11.00pm!

Is there extra time ? Thought it went straight to penalties. Could be my dreams though.

If a member has bought a ticket, can they get a refund if they cannot use it?

It gets a little boring and childish to constantly refer to it as the Premiershite! Modern football has changed, and rarely for the better, but it is what it is. We aspire to be at the highest levels of the game one day, and when it does I would hope that the club looks after our own interests first. It might not be right, but constantly moaning about it (and a perfectly normal loan system!) achieves nothing!

Youre now the gatekeeper or what’s boring too?

Gender stereotyping

I considered it last night, but I wasn’t prepared to pay £15 for a 6 month membership.
Will probably become a member next year.
If I had a choice, I’d choose this weekend over Newcastle and I’d rather watch that and take my chances come Thursday when they are released on general sale.

Still worth getting a membership.
£15, but you get £5 off in the shop and £2 off a game and we've still got 9 home games including Sunderland, Portsmouth, Bristol Rovers and Bolton last game of the season to seal automatic promotion.

Plus you get to take the moral high ground, whilst looking up at season ticket holders.

I’m asking specifically about what he said as he said “look tinpot on national tv” and I think he is well wide of the mark.
I stand by my remark and go further to say the ground will look s**t on national TV .
All though the team, management and most important the fans will be fantastic.

It will be a sell out, and I thought they’d decide today on live replays.

72k is what we get for being chosen, and we deserve it, after that brilliant performance on Saturday.

Got to be honest, if it was easier getting out of the car park I wouldn't be as tempted as i am to watch it on TV. With an 8.05 kick off if it goes to extra time it really will be close to midnight by the time you get out of the overflow car park.

I stand by my remark and go further to say the ground will look s**t on national TV .
All though the team, management and most important the fans will be fantastic.

It won't help if block 26 is not opened, all 700 seats are empty. Have two seats of segregation, 60 stewards filling them for segregation will look much better.

Back
Top Bottom