Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

Normally my daughter is assigned to me as a member not ST holder, this time I can’t reserve her a ticket as she’s not showing under me now this time, any clues?

I tried online but I found the seating map totally useless, I looked at where my seat should be only to find its several rows back, or in front, I actually can’t tell ?

I tried online but I found the seating map totally useless, I looked at where my seat should be only to find its several rows back, or in front, I actually can’t tell ?
I do prefer to go in person to purchase matchtickets .... technology doesnt like me much ( the feeling is mutual too) so for luddites such as me the old fashion way is best, Ive found :sneaky:

OUFC have been tipped off that 'our' game isnt going to be shown live, but not to state that until after the Tv companies announce their chosen replays?

Maybe.....but I still find it hard to imagine that we won't be chosen.

Are the TV companies really going to want to show the Liverpool youth team at a presumably half-full Anfield against Shrewsbury, in preference to a packed house at the Kasstad roaring us on as we take on Newcastle's first team?

I could be wrong.....but if I am, then the TV producers have fallen even further than I thought.......

Tickets bought and taken a leap of faith and booked an overnight as well for the Tuesday, just in case we get extra time and penalties. (really don't fancy driving 70 miles late evening) Also hoping the kick off time gets confirmed, seems odd that it hasn't been confirmed along with the day?

Normally my daughter is assigned to me as a member not ST holder, this time I can’t reserve her a ticket as she’s not showing under me now this time, any clues?
Managed to sort now, I can now select the seat and the Assign button now appears. Assume there was a glitch that’s sorted.

Got mine I joined the rest of people who got memberships (only to get tickets they wanted I.e Man City) to get the tickets I want ?

go to the top of the website and it will say 1 message log into this and your reserved seat will be there click on it and pay

Just got mine. Had to book 2 days off work as travelling a fair distance, but a small price to pay to watch the Mighty Yellows. Aim to get to the ground as early as possible to get a decent parking space. COYY

Back
Top Bottom