Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

or in person (ST holders & members) or by telephone, from 1pm Wednesday (29th Jan)

general sale from Thurs (30th) 5.30pm online & in person 9.30 am Friday (31st)

hope the TV companys hurry up with announcing their live broadcast games!

or in person (ST holders & members) or by telephone, from 1pm Wednesday (29th Jan)

general sale from Thurs (30th) 5.30pm online & in person 9.30 am Friday (31st)

hope the TV companys hurry up with announcing their live broadcast games!
Really need to book the day after, off of work. I hope they let us know about broadcasting the game, sooner rather than later!

General sale from Thurs (30th) 5.30pm online & in person 9.30 am Friday (31st)

Only if you were on the ticketing database on or before 24th January - maximum of 4 tickets per person.

ST, members & flex ticketers can also buy an additional 4 tickets at this time.

Hasn't it been confirmed that we are playing on Tuesday but the time may depend on tv games?
could be interpreted several ways IMO

OWS states the game is scheduled for Tues 4th with KO time subject to TV

- which could mean theres a possibility it (still?) could be picked as a live match on the Tues?

- It could mean that although its been scheduled for tues 4th, ( by the club, as we tend to play our midweek games on Tuesday eves there might be a change and itll switch to weds to be televised as a live game?

- or maybe, although theres yet to be an official announcement from BT Sport/BBC re the matches chosen for live broadcast,
OUFC have been tipped off that 'our' game isnt going to be shown live, but not to state that until after the Tv companies announce their chosen replays?

Fair play to OUFC/ OUFC ticket office for making tickets avail 'now' as its only just over a week until the match is scheduled to be played

waiting till wed 1pm to get mine - will know 100% by then (idve thought) if the game will be on Tues or Wed eve, and whether my grandaughter will be wanting a ticket too

Just ordered mine no problems, it says the game is definitely Tuesday but the KO time is yet to be confirmed

As theres no actual ticket prices given on the ows announcement, Im assuming tickets for the replay will be as per usual home league matches?

can one of those whove already got their tickets advise/confirm please?

As theres no actual ticket prices given on the ows announcement, Im assuming tickets for the replay will be as per usual home league matches?

can one of those whove already got their tickets advise/confirm please?
"Normal League prices apply with no discount for members. The following procedure will apply (subject to availability) for booking seats. "

2 at £24 each in the North Stand, £14 for under 18s - so normal prices - didn't get my membership discount.

Back
Top Bottom