Newcastle Away Ticket Details

Appears Newcastle have been onto the club based on this at the bottom of the most recent article on the website.

"Please note that tickets are reserved for particular seats and fans are required to sit in their numbered seat or risk ejection from the ground."
Are they really going to try and force 4000 fans to sit where there told could get interesting if so because people who can’t stand for 90 mins are not going to be happy if there stuck up the back and can’t see nothing

That is crazy, if the adult ticket is £10, then a child's ticket at £5 is fine, two tickets for £15. The cheaper they do the tickets the less money OUFC receive.

I don't think many of the kids tickets will be sold at that as most were already sold at 5 I think. I wonder if they've taken the hit and covered Oxford's share for these tickets as they will indirectly with the hotdog/vegetarian option anyway for our u12s tickets.

That is crazy, if the adult ticket is £10, then a child's ticket at £5 is fine, two tickets for £15. The cheaper they do the tickets the less money OUFC receive.
I guess that for every kid for £1 there there will be an adult for £10.
The crowd looks as if it could be close to 50,000 so the pricing seems to have worked.

Extract from "The Mag" -
  • Mike Ashley gives Oxford kids a sausage but Newcastle kids just get invitation to his shop
You couldnt make it up. I assume he drinks in the Prince Andrew beforehand

"Now Mike Ashley is aiming to put a smile on children’s faces in January.

The NUFC owner giving all kids (from Oxford) a free sausage (***A hot dog is a type of sausage).

As for kids from Newcastle, they don’t get a free sausage, they instead have been invited to visit Mike Ashley’s shop"

Hope hes not framing it as some sort of Whopper deal

Feel sorry for those Geordie kids then! Popped into the shop a couple of weeks ago while I was up there for the weekend. It was like an empty Sports Direct on a retail park selling only monochrome clothing.

I know our shop is pretty crap but if you get the opportunity to have a look in theirs you’d be surprised!

Had a few beers in the Crown Posada, Lady Greys which were both decent spots for those about for a couple of days. Had a decent Italian meal in Unos Trattoria and breakfast in Queens Cafe. If you are up for a couple of days Bridge Tavern and Roadhouse were decent too. Took us about 20 minutes to walk up to St James (with a 4 month old in a pram).

Few decent quick eating places in the Covered Market (not far from the ground) now I think about it.

Cant make this game sadly which is a shame as my family are from the area. Enjoy!!

A little over 3,700 tickets now sold according to Radio Oxford on this evenings match preview.

Looking forward to passing lots of fellow yellows on the M1 tomorrow.

No doubt plenty of scarves will be flapping in the wind. ?

Any tips on parking areas for minibuses? I’ll be driving up in one tomorrow. Someone suggested Times sq car park, but got no other ideas if it’s full. ?‍♂️
all depends on what time we get up there nothing booked but driver has not let us down with parking yet ??Sorry can’t be more helpful.

Dunno if it’s pre booking only or full etc but we are parking ours at Ord street coach park around a mile from the ground.

Back
Top Bottom