Newcastle Away Ticket Details

Thank you for all your encouraging thoughts re: seats and stuff.

If I ‘chose’ a seat on the extreme but on the front row someone would still manage to stand in front of me. (I know, I know we are on level 7 at Toon so maybe I will get lucky ?)

I remember being put front row extreme right at Burton. The home subs then spent the entire match ‘warming up’ in front of us. They were not popular.....

Interesting site that.
The Rochdale game was estimated at 22,320 but was 29,786.
We are estimated at 33,025 so could be nearer 40k.

Why there aren`t on the day sales I have absolutely no idea...... :rolleyes:

From a Twitter comment I saw, suggests that there are on the day sales for home fans only. Also said that the rest of level 7 hadn't been open to home fans at all.

From a Twitter comment I saw, suggests that there are on the day sales for home fans only. Also said that the rest of level 7 hadn't been open to home fans at all.
I thought they were the best fans in the world so surely they can sell out there ends no problem or is it a myth ?

It looks like they have given us the whole top tier behind the goal which estimated at 5000 - 6000 seats (I know this because I ordered 9 tickets last Wednesday and one more yesterday which have arrived today)
the 9 are in the block top left as you look at the pitch and the single ticket is on the curve above to corner flag on the opposite side so by taking approximately 4000 fans there will be enough empty spaces for everyone to either stand or sit with family and mates or sit somewhere with no one in front of you....
unless instructed as we arrive in the stadium most of our supporters will tend to sit where they want and can rather than allocated seats.........!

Home fans can buy on the day. Doubles in price though.

I think it's all ticket for away fans because of how ticketing for the cup works. I.e. You request an allocation and then can request further increases in allocation but if you don't sell these further amounts then you have to pay for them regardless.

I'd assume our initial allocation is around 8-10% of capacity. Which would be to a max of 5200ish. In the cup, you're entitled to up to 15% of capacity which at Newcastle would be up and above 7500.

Last edited:

I think it's all ticket for away fans because of how ticketing for the cup works. I.e. You request an allocation and then can request further increases in allocation but if you don't sell these further amounts then you have to pay for them regardless.

I'd assume our initial allocation is around 8-10% of capacity. Which would be to a max of 5200ish. In the cup, you're entitled to up to 15% of capacity which at Newcastle would be up and above 7500.
Indeed, think Luton took 7500 a couple of years ago.

We’ve been allocated 5,240. Think we’ve sold 3,600 so far so they’ll be plenty of space for people to stand where they like!

It looks like they have given us the whole top tier behind the goal which estimated at 5000 - 6000 seats (I know this because I ordered 9 tickets last Wednesday and one more yesterday which have arrived today)
the 9 are in the block top left as you look at the pitch and the single ticket is on the curve above to corner flag on the opposite side so by taking approximately 4000 fans there will be enough empty spaces for everyone to either stand or sit with family and mates or sit somewhere with no one in front of you....
unless instructed as we arrive in the stadium most of our supporters will tend to sit where they want and can rather than allocated seats.........!
Let's hope that common sense rules on the day. I recall Walsall away was, after a little confusion, pronounced as sit where you want - result, everyone happy and all enjoyed the game. (Actually it was bloody freezing and the game dragged a bit but, you get the idea!)

We’ve been allocated 5,240. Think we’ve sold 3,600 so far so they’ll be plenty of space for people to stand where they like!
Somebody said we had nearly sold 4k this morning according to the ticket office?

Tickets not online anymore....anyone know why?
Sorry if I’ve missed it!

5 hours minimum drive??? f#ck that,ill watch it on tele i think. if we had a full team out i would maybe consider it but..................nahhhhhhhhhhhh

You sure you’re gonna watch it on the telly?

Thank you for all your encouraging thoughts re: seats and stuff.

If I ‘chose’ a seat on the extreme but on the front row someone would still manage to stand in front of me. (I know, I know we are on level 7 at Toon so maybe I will get lucky ?)

I remember being put front row extreme right at Burton. The home subs then spent the entire match ‘warming up’ in front of us. They were not popular.....

Can't see that being a problem on Saturday.

Tickets not online anymore....anyone know why?
Sorry if I’ve missed it!

Cut off time for posting was 4.00pm today. Collections from ticket office from now on. Not sure about collection, of pre-ordered tickets, from Newcastle on the day?

My tickets arrived today. Apparently they’ve got the youth team stuffing envelopes. I heard from within we are approaching 4,000

Collected 2 today the women at the widow said 3200 sold and 9 coaches booked so far

Over 3,500 sales now confirmed and a crowd of over 40,000 confirmed, with a couple of days still to go. Top notch!

Back
Top Bottom