Newcastle Away Ticket Details

Over 3k by now is a really decent effort. Hopefully we can at least beat the 3,300 that went to Boro. If we overtook the 3,800 that went to MK the other year that would be seriously top notch.

It’s a cracking day out at one of the biggest grounds in the country, in the most prestigious cup competition in the world. If you’re even considering it, give it a go.
And not forgetting that we get a share of the gate receipts, so OUFC benefit from us going.

Tickets just arrived in the post. No idea where the seats will be, row Y ?? Do they start at the top and go down or, the other way? If it's up, where do we get the parachutes, oxygen and binoculars?

Makes no difference where my SEAT is, the guy in front will probably stand anyway.....?...they always do.
Ain't that the way. :mad: Hopefully, although I doubt it, we may be allowed to sit where we want. Those who wish to stand can gather together, those of us who find it necessary or choose to sit can be allowed to do just that. More likely to be the former as we are taking in excess of 3000 and that will take some organising.

Ain't that the way. :mad: Hopefully, although I doubt it, we may be allowed to sit where we want. Those who wish to stand can gather together, those of us who find it necessary or choose to sit can be allowed to do just that. More likely to be the former as we are taking in excess of 3000 and that will take some organising.
Tbh , I think the Newcastle stewards will be good at organising , would this not be a normal away number for them?

ML. I hope so too, these days I can’t stand for 90 minutes without severe discomfort and I suffer for days after. It’s one of the negatives that have restricted my awayday trips in recent seasons. I guess it’s an age thing. Nonetheless I have my ticket, we are night stopping after so I hope we can be ‘oot on the toon’ celebrating Saturday night...COYYs! ??

A reminder that seats provided for away games are randomly generated tickets - it's not "your seat". This unofficial understanding allows for people who want to stand to do so further towards the back, and people who wish to sit down to do so further forward.

anyone who hast yet got a ticket for Newcastle but is planning on going need to get a shake on as the cut off time for posting tickets out is 4pm today

Just hope the postie hurries up with mine. Paid for it on the 15th..... still waiting

Why all ticket and no payment on the day especially as it is so soon?

Talking to a friend who supports Newcastle, he said they don’t do on the day sales for away fans, not even sure if they do them for homes fans!

A reminder that seats provided for away games are randomly generated tickets - it's not "your seat". This unofficial understanding allows for people who want to stand to do so further towards the back, and people who wish to sit down to do so further forward.
I would love to say that this is true, sadly, experience tells us otherwise. So many venues insist on folk sitting in their "allocated" seat. If it is a case that we are allowed to sit where we can, then all will be well. We love the atmosphere and the singing but, as slightly more elderly, we enjoy being able to use the seat for it's designated purpose! ? The reverse works as well, those arriving from the various bars/pubs etc wanting to congregate and support in their own style should be able to do so. We all want to watch the game. We are all "Yellows".

I would love to say that this is true, sadly, experience tells us otherwise. So many venues insist on folk sitting in their "allocated" seat. If it is a case that we are allowed to sit where we can, then all will be well. We love the atmosphere and the singing but, as slightly more elderly, we enjoy being able to use the seat for it's designated purpose! ? The reverse works as well, those arriving from the various bars/pubs etc wanting to congregate and support in their own style should be able to do so. We all want to watch the game. We are all "Yellows".

I just think we need to use common sense e.g. if a seat happens to be in the singing/standing section and that person wants to sit then they move to a seat(s) that meets their needs.

The only true way to do it would be the respective club allocating singing section e.g. potential standing area, but unfortunately clubs don’t tend to offer these, hence fans not being pedantic about their actual seat number, it’s not as if they actually chose that seat if you get my drift.

Oh, one other thing, if we get a corner/free kick in the vicinity of the goal the chant should be ‘COYY’ followed by ‘yellows, yellows’ etc, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Just sounds s**t when we don’t do it in this format with a mixture of both songs!

Rant (ish) over!!

I just think we need to use common sense e.g. if a seat happens to be in the singing/standing section and that person wants to sit then they move to a seat(s) that meets their needs.

The only true way to do it would be the respective club allocating singing section e.g. potential standing area, but unfortunately clubs don’t tend to offer these, hence fans not being pedantic about their actual seat number, it’s not as if they actually chose that seat if you get my drift.

Oh, one other thing, if we get a corner/free kick in the vicinity of the goal the chant should be ‘COYY’ followed by ‘yellows, yellows’ etc, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Just sounds s**t when we don’t do it in this format with a mixture of both songs!

Rant (ish) over!!
Can us older ones sing ooh it's a corner .

Newcastle have a rather more 'sexy' version of the dot counters....
If you click Availability by area it even breaks down sales by block.
From the look of it not all of their ground will be open.

For God’s sake don’t let Colin B. see this, such technology will see him redundant. If he can’t count dots what’s he going to do? ?

Probably far to sensible to put extra carriages or trains on.

The details for home tickets said that only the lower sections of the ground would be open to begin with.

Interesting site that.
The Rochdale game was estimated at 22,320 but was 29,786.
We are estimated at 33,025 so could be nearer 40k.

Why there aren`t on the day sales I have absolutely no idea...... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom