Newcastle Away Ticket Details

Just got number 1,440. So numbers definitely descending. So appears at least 1,100 sold so far. Anyone got ticket number higher than 2579?
Ticket number 3971 this morning.

Not sure the ticket number is actually telling us anything about total number sold.

Is it really going to take 7-8 hours on the coach to get there on the coach ?

5 hour non-stop drive for us but, stop we will and enjoy some of the scenery en-route. Decided that we would drive up on Friday and stay until Sunday. Never been to Newcastle so lots to see. Means we can have a few drinks as well - bonus!

3k tickets shifted............... that is impressive.

Still should be "pay on the day" mind.

5 hours minimum drive??? f#ck that,ill watch it on tele i think. if we had a full team out i would maybe consider it but..................nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Over 3k by now is a really decent effort. Hopefully we can at least beat the 3,300 that went to Boro. If we overtook the 3,800 that went to MK the other year that would be seriously top notch.

It’s a cracking day out at one of the biggest grounds in the country, in the most prestigious cup competition in the world. If you’re even considering it, give it a go.

5 hours minimum drive??? f#ck that,ill watch it on tele i think. if we had a full team out i would maybe consider it but..................nahhhhhhhhhhhh

how would you get there by snail? :) 5hours try 3 and a half well worth it

We will be way over 3k by now, I got 9 , from the ground and there was a que, the phones were going mad aswell, .3500 + by the end of today

Definitely not 3 and half. It takes me 3 and half to get from Oxford to Preston lol. 3 hours exactly if its a good day.

how would you get there by snail? :) 5hours try 3 and a half well worth it

4 and a half hours from Oxford I'd guess.

I think that is on a very good day with it being M1/A1, even on a Saturday, really booting it/no accidents etc. Using a comparison, on a good day I could reach the Barrow in Furness area in 4 and half hours with no hold ups and going steady.

I live in Durham got from Durham to Banbury in 3hrs 20 mins last Saturday doing a steady. 70 4 hrs is about right plus stops. Best way is m40 to Bruma them m42 onto m1 all the way past Leeds then a1m. Safe travels see you there

Back
Top Bottom