Newcastle Away Ticket Details

This means that (40k x10)*0.45 equates to a 180k windfall for us as well as the chunky benefit from progressing in the last round.

Hopefully enough to go and buy league twos best attacking right back whoever that may be! ?

Given they’ve snuck two results they barely deserved, confidence may be higher but they may be deceiving themselves. I think we can be pleased with this tie. Profit and winnable on our day

Last edited:
D
This means that (40k x10)*0.45 equates to a 180k windfall for us as well as the chunky benefit from progressing in the last round.

Hopefully enough to go and buy league twos best attacking right back whoever that may be! ?
Nearer £130k is my guess.
Kids tickets are what £5, the tickets include VAT and Newcastle's expenses are deducted.
Still pretty good windfall though.

D
Nearer £130k is my guess.
Kids tickets are what £5, the tickets include VAT and Newcastle's expenses are deducted.
Still pretty good windfall though.

Reasonable deduction but I was thinking the proportion of kids wouldn’t be more than 10% and there’s still a fair few more days of sales. Cheap prices, a bigger than expected crowd, and two good results would mean another 6000 sales or so in the next four days

130k hmm is that enough to buy a striker....

On a serious note, anything near 4K is a brilliant effort and hopefully we can enjoy our day out, and be in the hat for round 5.

NUFC tweeted a short while ago that over 42,000 tickets now sold, with the lower sections of the stadium sold out! Gonna be decent.

NUFC tweeted a short while ago that over 42,000 tickets now sold, with the lower sections of the stadium sold out! Gonna be decent.

It looks like we are on course to be the 5th/6th highest crowd of the season.

Kids, OAPs, students all £5.00, which I guess covers half of the ticket sales. But, looking on Newcastle website their cost is Adult £11 concession £6! So I reckon average price is about £8.50 incl VAT.
Expenses to police/steward a 45,000 crowd will be huge, possibly £100k ish ??
So from total gate receipts of nearly £400k, take off VAT, expenses and our share of 45% might only be a tad over £100k.

Kids, OAPs, students all £5.00, which I guess covers half of the ticket sales. But, looking on Newcastle website their cost is Adult £11 concession £6! So I reckon average price is about £8.50 incl VAT.
So from total gate receipts of nearly £400k, take off VAT, expenses and our share of 45% might only be a tad over £100k.
Only police in the ground are paid for by the club I believe .
I would be amazed if the cost was £100k

Appears Newcastle have been onto the club based on this at the bottom of the most recent article on the website.

"Please note that tickets are reserved for particular seats and fans are required to sit in their numbered seat or risk ejection from the ground."

Appears Newcastle have been onto the club based on this at the bottom of the most recent article on the website.

"Please note that tickets are reserved for particular seats and fans are required to sit in their numbered seat or risk ejection from the ground."

Way around it is to swap the tickets if you can get agreement when there.

Under 12s now going for £1.

Back
Top Bottom