Newcastle Away Ticket Details

Still thinking of doing a ‘there and back in one day job’. It’s probably cheapest for four of us and time wise, I think it’s likely quickest. Much as I would like to stay over, I need to be back in the Shire before midnight?

It’s now 1786 are they counting backwards if so we’ve sold a s**t load tonight could sell
Out tomorrow at this rate

It’s now 1786 are they counting backwards if so we’ve sold a s**t load tonight could sell
Out tomorrow at this rate

Looks like it may have started around 3000 mark and counting backwards, so may suggest 1300 sold?

I had trouble with the confirmation page/email not loading/sending. Luckily I checked my account history to see the booking did complete and was able to resend the email.

It seems a few people went for the try again option and have ended up with multiple tickets. Chap on twitter has 6 rather than 2 for example.

online should be fine

...but anyone going 'in person' , be aware that the ticket office is closed , from 12.30pm today, as many of the admin staff are attending Jim Smith's funeral

Ticket office open normal hours tomorrow

I don’t use the coach very often but does anyone know if they have WiFi or plug sockets next to the seats

Presumably the standard away end holds 5,000 ish (10% of capacity) but then we should be entitled to 7,500 being 15% of capacity for cup game.

Back
Top Bottom