General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect that was someone inside the club, or linked to someone inside the club. Leak rumbled and told in person to take it down.

Definitely was someone close to the club. What I mean is OUFC are well aware of this Stratfield Brake account on twitter as they've liked a couple of it's posts and a few councillors, ousp are all followers. So don't see it being an issue.

353f2444300b7700fd1ec4c16e74c4d6.jpg

I may have missed something and I know councils move slowly but who are we currently waiting on in the process, it's been a while since we heard anything.

Think it’s actually the club we’re waiting on to release more detailed plans.

The owners/board members need to submit there plans, and present it to the local councils/parish as well. So they can see the detail etc.

It’s taking time, because it needs to be done right, as this is a big project, and absolutely massive for the sake of the football club.

Have the friends of Stratfield brake said anything on the possibility of Christchurch building properties there…

Friends of Stratfield Brake are out delivering leaflets, same crap different day🙄

Attachments

• IMG-20220811-WA0028~2.jpg
    IMG-20220811-WA0028~2.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20220811-WA0029~2.jpg
    IMG-20220811-WA0029~2.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 71
Friends of Stratfield Brake are out delivering leaflets, same crap different day[emoji849]

Why do they think it would be Oxford fans who have left graffiti on their own stadium (or would leave shopping trolleys nearby which they also love to depict)?

Ah yes, that’s right - they’re using misinformation and projecting their prejudices to try and stop a sustainable development which will help create jobs, growth and investment during a recession.

Why do they think it would be Oxford fans who have left graffiti on their own stadium (or would leave shopping trolleys nearby which they also love to depict)?

Ah yes, that’s right - they’re using misinformation and projecting their prejudices to try and stop a sustainable development which will help create jobs, growth and investment during a recession.
Graffiti though, wouldn't want that anywhere near a respectable place like Kidlington...

Oh. Looks like they have that already.

The bit about the Parish Council not being able to fund a full consultation but not mentioning they want them to keep paying a 6 figure sum each year on the current facilities (+ the £250k needed to upgrade the site to a minimum level (iirc), presumably from capital, if they have any) stuck out. And God forbid a sample survey might benefit OUFC as if that would make it all wrong and a full consultation would automatically benefit their viewpoint.

The bit about the Parish Council not being able to fund a full consultation but not mentioning they want them to keep paying a 6 figure sum each year on the current facilities (+ the £250k needed to upgrade the site to a minimum level (iirc), presumably from capital, if they have any) stuck out. And God forbid a sample survey might benefit OUFC as if that would make it all wrong and a full consultation would automatically benefit their viewpoint.

I thought that. Hopefully the annual six-figure cost savings for KPC and G&WEPC will be publicised soon.

Graffiti though, wouldn't want that anywhere near a respectable place like Kidlington...

Oh. Looks like they have that already.

"The damage, believed to be the village’s worst graffiti spree in 17 years"

I can imagine that behind closed doors in Kidlington this has stirred up painful memories of the great graffiti spree of '05.

"The damage, believed to be the village’s worst graffiti spree in 17 years"

I can imagine that behind closed doors in Kidlington this has stirred up painful memories of the great graffiti spree of '05.

I’ve got the perfect TV recommendation for them tonight…

5a7a6e591609952b3feee9b2e4125325.jpg

Banksy? The lout who goes around defacing public property? Football-supporting hooligan. There's no place in polite society for his ilk.
Unless you can afford to buy and remove the side of a garage he’s just graffitid (is that even a word)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom