General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wouldn't be allowed to have a brew hall/bar/pub similar to in the photo due to ground regs... would we?

Nah, probly not. But I was thinking about outside the actual ground, in the precincts or the purlieus; getting stared at for smoking, fucking kids and families milling around waving their quinoa and smashed avocado paninis in yer face. Bastards.

If football fans acted like adults you probably could, or just price out the riff raff and make it for ST holders only?

Can sit in your seat at the Rugby with as many beers as you like.
Yeah, that's going well...

I'm not joking but a "Brew Hall" sounds like the last place in the world I'd want to go for a pint, and I have drunk outside the TFI Friday's by Northampton's ground. I don't particularly care if they have a microbrewery or nettle beer brewed in their Y-fronts by hippies, it's not a proper pub and it's not a shitty bar either of which I am habitually comfortable in. I drink 'real ale' whenever possible, btw.

But that's just me. I'm so last millenium. What ever gets the crowds in is ok.

Wotcha,

I`m guessing there is more on offer than nettle beer but i get your point about the name Brew Hall, personally i
would go for Mad Dogs, never going to happen but a supporters club/bar at the top of the home end would be
pretty fantastic.

Wotcha,

I`m guessing there is more on offer than nettle beer but i get your point about the name Brew Hall, personally i
would go for Mad Dogs, never going to happen but a supporters club/bar at the top of the home end would be
pretty fantastic.
Apparently, the Brew Hall has the following on offer...

'... beverages include the following drafts: Gluek Cream Ale, Heiniken Original Kona Big Wave Ale, Loon Juice Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Lupelen Hooey, Michelob Golden Light, and EPA Surly Furious. Canned options include Dos Equis Lager Loon Juice Mule Hard Cider and Redbridge Gluten-Free Lager.'

This is one of the posts in "Main points" thread HERE
i found this post in "New Stadium Plans", but not in "General - summary of The New Stadium Thread?

Are they the same?

Apparently, the Brew Hall has the following on offer...

'... beverages include the following drafts: Gluek Cream Ale, Heiniken Original Kona Big Wave Ale, Loon Juice Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Lupelen Hooey, Michelob Golden Light, and EPA Surly Furious. Canned options include Dos Equis Lager Loon Juice Mule Hard Cider and Redbridge Gluten-Free Lager.'

Blimey...

The only thing missing is a pint of Goop.

A really sweet stadium that i would be ecstatic with tbh, this is a picture of the away end, the home end has the Brew Hall and has pretty much no roof
which is the only thing that i would change, keep the brew hall and move the roof from the away end over to the home end.

View attachment 7802

I’m still really struggling to get my head round that it’s what an 18k capacity?!

The images make it look mid 20’s. It really is an impressive set up and I’d be over the moon with anything close to that 😎

I’m still really struggling to get my head round that it’s what an 18k capacity?!

The images make it look mid 20’s. It really is an impressive set up and I’d be over the moon with anything close to that 😎
Bournemouth's stadium only holds about 9,000 and yet it looks huge ont telly

My thoughts too. Will I live to see the stadium And if alive, can I still travel over from the Netherlands?
Whilst Boris can party, you get a free pass to travel whenever you like Malc.

I spoke about the new stadium to colleague from Kidlington who is not an Oxford fan. He was dead against the new stadium because he thought his landlord would put his rent up. I hope most other Kidlingtonians are thinking that it will increase the price of property locally because I would guess that most of them are home owners. I had thought that the presence of football stadia would have a negative effect on property prices but maybe my opinion is out of date, being partly informed by the film Fever Pitch.

We wouldn't be allowed to have a brew hall/bar/pub similar to in the photo due to ground regs... would we?
A brew hall will be absolutely fine with a view of the pitch in a vegan and alcohol free ground.;)

The planned new Venezia stadium capacity 18,000 (can be expanded to 25,000) is nice like a smaller Allianz with close to pitch seating and an exterior that can be illuminated. The proposed development which includes a shopping mall, bars, restaurants, hotel etc has a total estimated build cost of circa £150m

Attachments

• 1648994C-9474-46E9-9B07-659196CEA6C1.jpeg
    1648994C-9474-46E9-9B07-659196CEA6C1.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom