General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timings, apart from planning approval, are all in the proposal document and discussed earlier in the thread, in depth by Fanatica.

May 2022: legal and preplanning due diligence concluded.

May 2023: planning application submitted.

May 2026: construction of the new Stadium to be completed.

I would of thought it would take 3 years to build the stadium and infrastructure around it. Unless the stadium will only be ready for 2026?

I would of thought it would take 3 years to build the stadium and infrastructure around it. Unless the stadium will only be ready for 2026?
There is 3 years between planning approval and completion.

There is 3 years between planning approval and completion.

Planning application going in spring 2023, stadium ready for summer 2026. Surely will take more then 3 months to get planning through?

Planning application going in spring 2023, stadium ready for summer 2026. Surely will take more then 3 months to get planning through?
It’s all the legal bits and the usual amendments and the consultations between the planning application and final approval, I would have thought.

I get the impression more work than we know has gone on behind the scenes with regards to the stadium so I wouldn't be surprised if a formal planning application may go in sooner than the Oxford Mail think.

It also feels to me that the local councils are fully on board with this plan. I don't foresee a problem tomorrow.
It should go through tomorrow with some ease it’s the next bit

They only typed 1 letter incorrectly and missed a single comma so kinda unnecessary

Attacking your own fans is often an advantage, so keep the away fans tucked away in a high corner and have Oxford fans behind both goals.
Well, I suppose it is somewhat better to attack your own fans, because you should know in advance who are weak and feeble and unable to resist. And if the away fans are tucked away in a high corner, they're going to be really hard to get to. So I definitely agree with you, StokeU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom