General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If said Friends of SB don`t have access to a large pot of money and/or a valid legal claim (Les Wells anyone? ) then they will be nothing but a minor irritation.

If they find a valid legal objection then things could be very different.

If said Friends of SB don`t have access to a large pot of money and/or a valid legal claim (Les Wells anyone? ) then they will be nothing but a minor irritation.

If they find a valid legal objection then things could be very different.

Like a rare species of butterfly or droppings thought to be from a water vole. 😂

Another new opposition group has formed this week and has gone straight on the offensive. Again, like other opposition groups, hints of prejudice and superiority in their comments. (I've obscured some names in the screenshots as they may not want to be mentioned on here, all public on twitter though).

Screenshot_20220624-212904_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220624-212506_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220624-212605_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220624-215050_Twitter.jpg

I honestly don't know why anyone bothers to engage with these groups. They represent such a small number and will likely alienate others if just left to their own devices.

The information sent out by the club to local residents was exceptionally well presented and answers all the issues far more professionally than any of us could by engaging in a twitter tit-for-tat battle.

I honestly don't know why anyone bothers to engage with these groups. They represent such a small number and will likely alienate others if just left to their own devices.

The information sent out by the club to local residents was exceptionally well presented and answers all the issues far more professionally than any of us could by engaging in a twitter tit-for-tat battle.
Judging by the ill informed responses from those two accounts it certainly doesn't do Oxford any harm with the odd comment, if anything it just gets them tied up in knots

The new group appear to be alleging bribes have allegedly been made and/or accepted by those in charge of the local teams who currently use SB. Wow.

Screenshot_20220624-231400_Twitter.jpg

Let them talk to themselves.

As has been said often, we’ll need to take the moral high ground and maintain our dignity.

They want to drag us through the mud as it suits them to lower us to their level, but we’re better than that.

There are reasonable discussions to be had and we’ll need to respect the wildlife, transport network and lock community.

But this will be a brilliant thing for Oxfordshire which simply can’t and mustn’t fail.

These sort of things will happen as we get nearer to a decision. I do believe it’s slander and libellous to post a claim of bribes.

I thought I had and the rest of us had read that the sports groups at Stratfield Break have been consulted and informed that OUFC will find them replacement pitches and new facilities near to or indeed in Kidlington itself.

Think the new group SBPG should get their facts correct.

Tragically they are going to be wasting their time with untruths and such small followings.

Although the club should be aware of these sort of groups that could cause issues but I don’t they will have any clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom