General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god some of the comments on there...

Yep, had a read through. The one whose points all got challenged and proved wrong so then basically stamped their foot and said well I don't support it anyway. Also, the classic person (won't use names) who just keeps naming other football clubs when challenged on their issues and going on about bankruptcy.

I've tried to respond on a couple of times in the comments section but the site won't let it be posted which is irritating as such nonsense spouted by John Hill needs to be countered at every opportunity.
Yes I tried as well.I think you have to register before you can post any comments.

Yep, had a read through. The one whose points all got challenged and proved wrong so then basically stamped their foot and said well I don't support it anyway. Also, the classic person (won't use names) who just keeps naming other football clubs when challenged on their issues and going on about bankruptcy.
Forget other football clubs, they even brought up the collapse of Debenhams, as if to prove their point that the investors are going to go bankrupt...This is what we are up against.

I registered but it just loops to the sign in screen, I may have done something wrong or is anyone else having the same issues
Hi all

The portal is not live yet. That link is a general one and we are waiting for the full link to be released. We have written an update on this and as soon as we have the full link and have looked at the questions on the consultation we will finish that update and send it out.

This consultation becomes the focus now and is vitally important so we will get this out as soon as we can.

I think the fact that Kidlington is a village, despite it being the size of a lot of towns (and even one or two cities), is why a lot of the residents are extra protective. I'm not sure why though, as it's not a particularly nice or quaint village in comparison to the vast majority of other villages in the county. Which is also why I find it strange that some residents are concerned about Kidlington being joined to North Oxford, when if anything I would've thought residents of North Oxford wouldn't want to be lumped in with Kidlington.

But hey, I live in South London, so what do I know :LOL:

The on-line portal to feedback is now open.

The on-line portal to feedback is now open.

giphy.gif

'This request from Oxfordshire United Football club is for the proposed development of a new football stadium, subject to planning permission. In addition to the stadium, the club’s proposal includes facilities such as a hotel, retail, conferencing and training and community grounds.'

We really are a big club now. We represent the entire county, not just the city!

'This request from Oxfordshire United Football club is for the proposed development of a new football stadium, subject to planning permission. In addition to the stadium, the club’s proposal includes facilities such as a hotel, retail, conferencing and training and community grounds.'

We really are a big club now. We represent the entire county, not just the city!
I quite like that. The stadium will provide something of prestigious site for the county so, why not? :D

It’s a name change by stealth - sack the board!

Just seen the Survey on there gonna fill it all out with positives..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom