General New sponsorship deal

They are named as 'new front of shirt sponsors', which is odd wording - and presumably implies there will be another significant sponsor. So did the Thai organization pull out?
Not really, seeing as sleeve sponsors have become a thing recently. EB Charging were our sleeve sponsor for the Pizza Trophy game against Tranmere too.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I’ve just watched the video. I thought it was excellent. Made me laugh. All I can say is thank God they are not bad at football as I don’t think they’ve got a career in acting

Not another thread about cars!

Thinking of Paul Cannell is there a Bentley hybrid ?

On first reflection this didn't seem a glamorous sponsor, but on reflection this is a vibrant new advertising venture, that no doubt more clubs will be used to promote electric vehicles and support.

No no no. Your getting confused it would be EC as in the only reliable source on here @ECYellow

On first reflection this didn't seem a glamorous sponsor, but on reflection this is a vibrant new advertising venture, that no doubt more clubs will be used to promote electric vehicles and support.
Welcome EB Charging 😀

When I first heard this news I thought watt are we doing, I was in shock. Then I realised we can't remain static and have to go with current and bright new companies like this, now I've seen the light and can see this deal being a real circuit breaker. It will switch many fans over to electric vehicles and hopefully provide a surge of money to the club!

Back
Top Bottom