General New sponsorship deal

Steady
I’m retired and I’m still in the East Stand, don’t want all the toilets however bad put up there
Is there any truth in the rumour there's going to be a campaign for stairlifts in the SSU?

In line with modern sponsorship protocols, maybe we can get each tier of the South Stand it's own sponsor.

Maybe the SSU will become known as the Stannah Tier :unsure:

Is there any truth in the rumour there's going to be a campaign for stairlifts in the SSU?

In line with modern sponsorship protocols, maybe we can get each tier of the South Stand it's own sponsor.

Maybe the SSU will become known as the Stannah Tier :unsure:
Reminded me of this:

View attachment 6767
I quite like the look of this one

Don’t think there has been nearly enough comment on the fact that Bazza is Photoshopping now. This is a game-changer, people.
giphy.gif

Jeez , now that is very disappointing and I am wondering how that means the ' take over ' is panning out .
Back to a very minor company .

It won't be official until we have an awkwardly posed photo shoot with James Henry and Elliott Moore nervously smiling whilst pretending to charge an electric car next to a bloke in a suit from EB Charging.

I wonder if the City Council element is the most significant element of this announcement?

I know it would be County Council references that really raise an eyebrow and perhaps it’s a case of 2+2, but interesting that they should be referenced.

They are named as 'new front of shirt sponsors', which is odd wording - and presumably implies there will be another significant sponsor. So did the Thai organization pull out?

Back
Top Bottom