New slate...or new broom sweeps clean?

Berliner

Could go either way looking at the squad. Absolutely dependent on how the new manager plays.
I think it's only fair that everyone gets a new crack of the whip with a new manager. Some will inevitably blossom, others will regress (as is normal).
That said, if I were van Kessel, Mehmeti, Mousinho, Williamson, Mowatt, Henry, Tiendalli, Xemi or Obika, I'd be chewing my nails a bit and calling my agent this morning.
Given any new manager will want his own targets here I think there will be a massive exodus in summer. Could be anything up to 10 or even 15 players off.

Last edited:
It will be very interesting to see the line up for the Checkatrade game. Having no league game to worry about Fazackerley should field the strongest line up possible and it will be interesting to see what he considers the best 11 and how he sets them up to play. I believe we should also get an indication if poor form was based on tactics or the quality of the players. Maybe some of both but I truly believe the players we have are capable of much more.

Henry was getting stick from the South stand as he played more as a centre forward and not a right winger. At times the right side of the pitch looked completely empty

Henry was getting stick from the South stand as he played more as a centre forward and not a right winger. At times the right side of the pitch looked completely empty
That’s been the case quite a lot lately. Ridiculous to ignore that whole area of the pitch when trying to attack

Henry is a very lazy player,noticed in the Blackpool game that he sprinted to close down the left back and then just walked back once the ball was cleared with his head down not even looking at the play.

Back
Top Bottom