Marketing and getting a D of F maybe?

Or is it stadium linked

Any ideas Colin , Scotchers UTO

Wonder if he’s here to shake things up
Marketing and getting a D of F maybe?

Or is it stadium linked

Any ideas Colin , Scotchers UTO
Positive move.

Very friendly and approachable bloke. Has worked with Erick at Milan, as the statement says, and has been around the club for a while, also as the statement says. Lives in Malaysia, but spends a lot of time in the UK. Will be/is involved in all areas of the club, including the stadium.

I’m guessing at Stadium linked. The investment required to build the new ground needs serious oversight and I’m guessing he’s the man for the job.

I don't think that the owners getting previous business associates on board is a bad thing.

I haven't really looked at what Erick tenure at Inter was like, but this report gives I hope a reasonable summary.

So it wasn't a stadium related play. More of a "do up, reduce losses, and sell on for a profit". What I think Donald & Co were trying to do at Sunderland.

Hopefully this is a good appointment of an experienced businessman, who perhaps could give some pointers to improve various "mistakes" over the last few months - ST renewals and prices, the Manor Lounge, lack of signings.

Positive move.

Hopefully he will address our poor commercial operations.

Positive move.

Very friendly and approachable bloke. Has worked with Erick at Milan, as the statement says, and has been around the club for a while, also as the statement says. Lives in Malaysia, but spends a lot of time in the UK. Will be/is involved in all areas of the club, including the stadium.
Thank you, do you think he will get a handle on the marketing side of things,including ticketing which I know you have mentioned before?

Thank you, do you think he will get a handle on the marketing side of things,including ticketing which I know you have mentioned before?
He's aware, so time will tell, but unfortunately the horse has bolted on a number of these things as far as this season is concerned.

He's aware, so time will tell, but unfortunately the horse has bolted on a number of these things as far as this season is concerned.
Yes I agree but hopefully moving forward this can be looked at and vastly improve upon

I believe he is based in Singapore, so not exactly conducive to giving the club his full attention. Anyone know if he has any other posts/directorships to distract him? It feels like he is treating OUFC as a lifestyle company at the moment, I hate to think what salary he is extracting from the club.

Maybe I’m being harsh and he is doing great work behind the scenes on the stadium, but I think it would be helpful if he and TW raised their profile/visibility more by providing regular communication (say weekly or monthly) on what they have been working on for example.

I am afraid it very much looks like he (and the rest of the board) are perfect examples of 'investment' (presumably property investment in this case) in a football club with seemingly very little understanding or regard for the club's supporters - who are viewed as 'customers' (or maybe just 'wallets'!) rather than as an integral part of the club. To watch the performances under this manager get steadily worse (never mind all the background shenanigans) and not have any sort of contingency plan to go to should things not improve is at the best careless and and at the worst completely unprofessional OR just shows that they aren't that bothered.

From the success of getting the first stage of the stadium project off the ground to get to this current debacle of a situation within about a fortnight is just so depressing.

I am afraid it very much looks like he (and the rest of the board) are perfect examples of 'investment' (presumably property investment in this case) in a football club with seemingly very little understanding or regard for the club's supporters - who are viewed as 'customers' (or maybe just 'wallets'!) rather than as an integral part of the club. To watch the performances under this manager get steadily worse (never mind all the background shenanigans) and not have any sort of contingency plan to go to should things not improve is at the best careless and and at the worst completely unprofessional OR just shows that they aren't that bothered.

From the success of getting the first stage of the stadium project off the ground to get to this current debacle of a situation within about a fortnight is just so depressing.
Don’t forget we are a product/customers/a business.

Opening this thread I thought I'd see a link to him having left.

He kind of has, hasn't he? If indeed he was actually ever present.

Back
Top Bottom