Should robinson be sacked

• yes

Votes: 177 92.2%
  • no

Votes: 15 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oufcluke34

Pretty simple really,should he go yes or no?
Last night was shambolic please tiger if you do care get rid of him!

ROBINSON OUT

15-0 so far, not even one solitary troll has voted to keep him as a laugh

How the hell does he still have a job?

I praised his management of Baptiste a few days ago and then he goes and does something as stupid as he did last night.

There’s a sense of pity with him. I get he’s frustrated but he’s thrashing around and not thinking straight at all.

It’s not working and things need to change for the confidence and happiness of the squad in getting us out of this mess. He’s got to go.

Tiger won’t though so maybe the ire should be sent his way (wherever that is).

Took the wimbledon game for me to convert. Get out now you useless barrell of monkey spunk! Such a shame to see all the hard work from appleton completely undone.

That was the easiest decision I'll make today.

Tend to agree with unification - he's thrashing around because he's no clue what to do. An active danger to the club. Tiger needs to fire him nownand his mate Derry.

I voted for him to go. It's a shame because there is something about him I quite like. But it's not working and something has to be done quick.
One thing I want to say about Tiger. I'm actually quite impressed that he hasn't sacked him yet. I was more worried when he came that he was one of those trigger happy, know nothing about the game, appoint useless big names, type. So the fact that he hasn't sacked him yet does have a positive side.
That said...

• React
Reactions: Ian
I`ve changed my mind since the last one................ Wimbledon & Luton done it for me as well as the throwing folk under the bus. He needs some serious lessons in managing a limited resource, you might think they are shite but you don`t tell them!!!

shouldnt THIS poll read "should Robinson and Derry be sacked " ?

Id give that a resounding yes, ...because IF Robinson goes and Disrupter Derry stays, I think we all know who will be (at the very least) caretaking!
which would be an out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario Id say :mad::mad::mad:

shouldnt THIS poll read "should Robinson and Derry be sacked " ?

Id give that a resounding yes, ...because IF Robinson goes and Disrupter Derry stays, I think we all know who will be (at the very least) caretaking!
which would be an out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario Id say :mad::mad::mad:
robinson goes derry will follow

Back
Top Bottom