New robinson poll

Should robinson be sacked

• yes

Votes: 177 92.2%
  • no

Votes: 15 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Newport manager (Flynn??) could be worth a go. Last season (or year before) he managed an incredible escape from relegation when they looked totally doomed.
Didn’t Newport recently get tonked 6 or 7 nil at home? We’ve already got one of those sort of managers thank you very much.

Maybe we are waiting for Warnock. He can’t have long left at Cardiff

Sam Allardyce couldn’t keep this lot up and why have the mods allowed 13 trolls on to the forum.

Sorry to say I have lost all interest in this season already, planned quite a while ago to see the mighty Yellows up here north of the country (Yorkshire) I have with heavy heart cancelled all away games (home for me) Entertainment Zero, Manager clueless. players unfit and broken. This to me is a rip off for all good hard working supporters of this fine club. I see the years of building slowly but surely being dismantled on and off the field. With exception to the new training ground, the sponsors and our youngsters of the future there is not much left. We all know we need to get rid of the slum landlord, we all need a rich multi-millionaire supporter to move away from the Ka$$am, but just let's stop dreaming, were F*c*ed!!!! So my question is, What do we do as supporters going to do about it? Serious question, please do not shoot me down in flames I'm already as low as I can be with the issues of our great club. Do we start a fundraising the money ourselves? eg, sponsors, bank account with direct debit ( give as little or as much as you can afford) even send out our own advert to send to prospective buyers, etc etc etc. Only a thought, but we are going round in circles. Maxwell, Ka$$am to name a few have or who are shafting our club. I put it out there for all of you to digest. Again, it's only a suggestion. Thank you for reading. COYY'S

Sorry to say I have lost all interest in this season already, planned quite a while ago to see the mighty Yellows up here north of the country (Yorkshire) I have with heavy heart cancelled all away games (home for me) Entertainment Zero, Manager clueless. players unfit and broken. This to me is a rip off for all good hard working supporters of this fine club. I see the years of building slowly but surely being dismantled on and off the field. With exception to the new training ground, the sponsors and our youngsters of the future there is not much left. We all know we need to get rid of the slum landlord, we all need a rich multi-millionaire supporter to move away from the Ka$$am, but just let's stop dreaming, were F*c*ed!!!! So my question is, What do we do as supporters going to do about it? Serious question, please do not shoot me down in flames I'm already as low as I can be with the issues of our great club. Do we start a fundraising the money ourselves? eg, sponsors, bank account with direct debit ( give as little or as much as you can afford) even send out our own advert to send to prospective buyers, etc etc etc. Only a thought, but we are going round in circles. Maxwell, Ka$$am to name a few have or who are shafting our club. I put it out there for all of you to digest. Again, it's only a suggestion. Thank you for reading. COYY'S
I think the question should be How long do we give Tiger to put up or shut up? We need to see that he has the resources to move us forward, not just keep talking about it. Yes we’ve got two new board members who seem, on paper, to have good credentials, but how much are they going to contribute? Then there’s Thohir who Tiger bizarrely blurted out MIGHT be coming on board, way before that information should have been revealed. Is he taking over, is there going to be much contribution from him financially at all? We had the same thing a while back with Singha, hints that they were going to invest a lot more than being sponsors, that doesn’t seem to have materialised. In fact the latest talk was that they might pull out altogether. Going back to the Forum, I was surprised at was was said and how it was said. Upsetting our landlord was understandable but was it the best course of action without an alternative plan of where we’re going to play football?! IS there an alternative plan? Again half hints that there MIGHT be but what? More wait and see.. Sorry but I’ve had enough of all these hints that things are going to be great tomorrow, I want to know what’s happening - not everything, just some substantial evidence that Tiger is achieving more than any average joe plucked off of the street could achieve - today. How long were we asked for patience while the never ending search for a new manager was going on? Look how THAT one ended.

Last edited:
Saturday we will lose to Southend. That'll be 5 points from 36. If he is still here against Plymouth, then I would accept a defeat and bottom of the table, if it meant the mouthy idiot and his aggressive sidekick were sent packing.
We need a manager, not a narcissist tool.

Saturday we will lose to Southend. That'll be 5 points from 36. If he is still here against Plymouth, then I would accept a defeat and bottom of the table, if it meant the mouthy idiot and his aggressive sidekick were sent packing.
We need a manager, not a narcissist tool.

Theres two huge "ifs" there.
1. That a defeat against Plymouth would see him sacked
2. That someone coming in could do any better in the circumstances

Theres two huge "ifs" there.
1. That a defeat against Plymouth would see him sacked
2. That someone coming in could do any better in the circumstances

Now if someone came in and did better and we started winning games that we shouldn’t considering our start them questions would surely have to be asked of the team, ie did we play like we have and lost because no-one cared for the management team.

I am in agreement that the management have to go and just hope whoever comes in can make
Some inroads to get us out of the relegation zone.
If the management do go I would like to see Chrissy made caretaker with that being part of his interview as manager.

Neil Warnock worries about the sack. If he became available I reckon take him if he will come

We may be bottom of the league tonight - who do you think will want to take up the challenge?

If Robinson can survive last Tuesdays debacle he’s certainly not going to be bombed out after today!

He will survive. And I think there will be some sort of semi recovery between now and January because I just can’t believe that they will carry on being this bad. Which will mean that the January window will be the biggest of his career.
Whether it will be enough remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom