New OxVox Commitee!

Jem

Hi all

An email has been sent to members today detailing the members who’ll be joining your OxVox committee at the AGM on the 28th April.

There are personal profiles (and pictures!) of the new guys in the email

There will not be a need for an election as the 4 new people will replace the 4 who are stepping down.

They really are excellent ‘recruits’ who’ll bring new skills and thinking to The Trust.

I’m personally thrilled that we have managed to bring on board such an array of talent and delighted that they put themselves forward and are prepared to work on behalf of members and contribute to the continued success of OUFC and OxVox.

Exciting times!

Cheers

Jem

COYY’s!

Alleluia!!

Wishing all new Comittee members all the best for the future, Especially happy that Dave T is involved, not only is he good looking, he talks a lot of sense. I do like a bit of passion.

Wes Harrison in particular appears to have the correct professional skills and experience to make a positive impact with regards to the ongoing stadium debarcle.

Paul and SImon, don't know them, but they too appear to be bringing a comprehensive skillbase with them.

Onwards and upwards.

That last one is a good looking chap [emoji6]

Congratulations Dave T. It’s refreshing to see that you have stepped forward to serve. It’s even more refreshing to know that your posts will reduce as you will now have collective responsibility and rules to follow. As for your photo we should have been given a pre watershed alert before it was published so early in the day and at a time most will be taking in refreshments.;)

Blo*** hell Dave T thought you were retired the amount of posts you put on here and Twitter. Looking like a good mix of candidates who have put themselves forward and I wish them well in the future.

That last one is a good looking chap [emoji6]

Congratulations Dave T. It’s refreshing to see that you have stepped forward to serve. It’s even more refreshing to know that your posts will reduce as you will now have collective responsibility and rules to follow. As for your photo we should have been given a pre watershed alert before it was published so early in the day and at a time most will be taking in refreshments.;)

Arhh but ur missing 2 key points, 1/ I can now just comment more on the on the pitch issues.
And
2/ I may now have access to two accounts [emoji6]

Arhh but ur missing 2 key points, 1/ I can now just comment more on the on the pitch issues.
And
2/ I may now have access to two accounts [emoji6]

It’s great to see how a perceived threat of standing by some, encourages others to step forward. I look forward to seeing who and how many are now co-opted onto the committee as it’s looks like at least one (Jemma Hayward) will be, even though she inferred that time pressures was a reason for stepping down. If this had not been the case, then there would have been an election, which has now been avoided.

Who the hell voted this lot in? Shambles!

God knows what I’m going to do with the 50 tshirts I had printed
67a3b3420faaec0b3f3756875f19a6ba.jpg

It is disappointing that you didnt stand as you are clearly a bright guy and have very strong views about Oxvox should be run.

Back
Top Bottom