New membership scheme

OX11yellow

Seems a good deal:-

Oxford United are pleased to announce a new way to support the club with a host of benefits. The U’s Membership offers supporters the chance to earn U’s Cash on merchandise purchases throughout the season, and gives ticket priority for all ticket cup and away matches throughout the season.

U’s Cash is the new loyalty scheme in place at the club which allows members to earn and redeem a loyalty cash balance against Official Club Merchandise both in store (at the stadium and Covered Market) or online.

Gold Membership
All 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as a Gold U’s Member as part of their season ticket package. This will entitle them to:

First Priority on any all-ticket cup or away matches throughout the season
£10 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Season Ticket Card on 2nd July 2018 or the day after a season ticket purchase if thereafter
10% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
Gold Member offers and promotions throughout the season
Yellow Card Membership
Non Season Ticket Holders can purchase a Yellow Card Membership for just £15 Adults and £10 Concessions (Over 65, Under 21, Under 18). This will entitle them to:

Second Priority (before general sale) on any all-ticket or cup matches throughout the season (subject to availability after Season Ticket Holders)
£2 (adults) or £1 (concessions and juniors) off all home League match tickets when purchased in advance of matchday (member ticket only)
£5 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Membership Card
5% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
Yellow Card Member offers and promotions throughout the season
Junior Membership
The popular OX4Life Membership remains in place for Under 13’s. All Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as an OX4Life member, whilst non Season Ticket Holders can purchase an OX4Life Membership for just £5, with £5 of U’s cash added to their card upon joining to spend in store.

Match Ticket Prices Frozen
With the news that all match ticket prices will be FROZEN for the forthcoming season, joining the new U’s Membership means supporters can SAVE against match ticket prices from last season. All you have to do is book in advance of matchday

With at least five matches already expected to be all ticket in the coming season, membership will also give priority on those fixtures.

How to Buy
All Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as a Gold U’s Member, with Under 13 Season Ticket Holders automatically enrolling into OX4Life.

Looks good. Hopefully it gets expanded to include things like iFollow, cup games and match day tickets, as an incentive for those who bring guests occasionally.

£10 is available to use now for season ticket holders.

I tried signing up to an under 13 OX4Life package but got told the age range wasn’t correct or something like that, even though it was. May have to do it over the phone or in person.

Excellent work by Mr Everett!

I reckon the yellow card will see a good take up rate. It is a chance for those non season ticket holders to feel that they are contributing to the club, and it will increase spend in club shop. I reckon they'll offer card holders some extra discount for some of the less glamorous cup games. Looking forward to see what the promotions and offers will be.

Updated version of the old non st membership it seems?

Good call by OUFC....only question is what took so long to get it 'back

Come on chaps. Its to get you into the club shops and send more money. Wake up. FFFS.

As for FROZEN season tickets, b****r me, after the huge price hike, and the disaster of 18/19 season, the club would of been told to go to hell, if they tried to hike prices again.

Come on chaps. Its to get you into the club shops and send more money. Wake up. FFFS.

As for FROZEN season tickets, b****r me, after the huge price hike, and the disaster of 18/19 season, the club would of been told to go to hell, if they tried to hike prices again.
So it's not a good idea and the club shouldn't have tried it?

if you pay £15 you save 65p per match ticket

Am i missing something?

if you pay £15 you save 65p per match ticket

Am i missing something?

Pay £15 and you receive:
- £5 added to your card. You can redeem this against merchandise. I think they also mentioned it could be used against football courses and women's season tickets, too. May not be available at the moment.
- £2 off each adult match ticket purchased in advance. £1 off concessions and juniors.
- 5% reward on merchandise purchases. So if you purchase something for £10, you'll get 50p off your next purchase basically.

It's a good deal for people who don't go to every game; £2 off a match ticket, £5 discount off something from the club shop, 5% back on purchases and priority for tickets before they go on general sale.

FYI: You can check your loyalty card balance online here: https://www.oufcshop.co.uk/myaccount.php

There may be another way, but that's the only place I've seen so far.

If you purchase something online, you can collect your order in-store up to 3 months after the purchase date. Just show them a copy of your order confirmation on your phone when you collect. (y)

Pay £15 and you receive:
- £5 added to your card. You can redeem this against merchandise. I think they also mentioned it could be used against football courses and women's season tickets, too. May not be available at the moment.
- £2 off each adult match ticket purchased in advance. £1 off concessions and juniors.
- 5% reward on merchandise purchases. So if you purchase something for £10, you'll get 50p off your next purchase basically.

It's a good deal for people who don't go to every game; £2 off a match ticket, £5 discount off something from the club shop, 5% back on purchases and priority for tickets before they go on general sale.

You've already handed over £15 so that's your £5 on the card
you get no match discount effectively unless you attend more than 7 games
attend all 23 you save 65p per ticket

Of course that's what it is, otherwise why bother? Us lot on here don't need to be sold the product of OUFC, but the marketing stuff is necessary/vital for the club. For priority away tickets alone the £15 is surely worth it anyway.

You've already handed over £15 so that's your £5 on the card
you get no match discount effectively unless you attend more than 7 games
attend all 23 you save 65p per ticket
If you save £2 per ticket then that's £46 for the 23 games isn't it? Take off £15 for the purchase of the card leave £31 which means £1.35 per ticket effectively? And that's if you don't spend the £5 on the card.
But I agree break even is 7 games.

Last edited:
Just got 3 memberships.

As an exile, for me it's not really about saving any money on tickets over the season.
It's entirely due to wanting to be a member of OUFC.
Fair play to you.
I am amazed that some supporters a long way away but ST just to support the club.
Good to hear some positives amongst some of the whinging.

Back
Top Bottom