New Manager Sweepstake Who & When

But
All announcements whilst tiger has been here have been in the afternoon. Why? I'm not sure but i expect some sort of indication in next 4 hours.

But you’d like to think the media would have some indication and would be dropping snippets about an impending announcement, but the silence is defenining.

It might be tomorrow though, but the longer the week goes by probably means less chance it’ll be this week.

But

But you’d like to think the media would have some indication and would be dropping snippets about an impending announcement, but the silence is defenining.

It might be tomorrow though, but the longer the week goes by probably means less chance it’ll be this week.
Got to admit I'm convinced it's Robinson now. A manager wouldn't offer to resign without another job. Charlton owner has declined 2 resignation attempts apparently.

I reckon they are waiting for some approach from a club for money.

All signals pointing towards Robinson now by the looks ...

Have we ‘tapped’ him up? Could we get in trouble for that?

All signals pointing towards Robinson now by the looks ...

Have we ‘tapped’ him up? Could we get in trouble for that?

It certainly looks that way given that he has repeatedly offered to resign according to latest reports.

Would also tally with Tiger’s delays in getting it all sorted (albeit not fitting within the “wow” narrative).

Would certainly be happy with him taking over, despite the temptation to go for a buzzing big name signing.

Does anyone know who the chief scout and assistant director of football operations at Fulham is?

I'm sure someone like that could do a job for us.

Has to be said, Tiger has released an update about this time of day, on each of the previous two Tuesdays..

Does anyone know who the chief scout and assistant director of football operations at Fulham is?

He could do a job. Maybe in the postroom.

At the risk of a big fat ‘whoooosh’ Please say you’re joking.. Craig Kline...?

Shirley in a sweepstake, you get allocated a name from the field at random...picked from a hat as it were.

As we don't really know who is in the field of runners and riders for this, I have taken the liberty of drawing you a name from my virtual hat, and you've got Keith Harris with Cuddles the Monkey as DOF.

Good luck!

Who is this Shirley you mention? Not heard her mentioned before....

So we are probably due an update from Tiger then. I am not sure if we haven't got one because a) an announcement is due today or b) he just isn't very good with deadlines or timescales.

So we are probably due an update from Tiger then. I am not sure if we haven't got one because a) an announcement is due today or b) he just isn't very good with deadlines or timescales.
Would love to know what his late school homework excuses were like.
“Sorry Miss, I know it was due today but it got lost in the washing machine which has been taken to the recycling yard and I’m going on a family trip for two months now so it won’t be available until after I get back. Probably.”

Would love to know what his late school homework excuses were like.
“Sorry Miss, I know it was due today but it got lost in the washing machine which has been taken to the recycling yard and I’m going on a family trip for two months now so it won’t be available until after I get back. Probably.”
I am guessing he would also have said "I'll get it to you in 48hours"

Back
Top Bottom