New Manager Sweepstake Who & When

oxonian

Surely we will have a new manager this week. Who will it be and when will it be announced?

I will start the ball rolling. Karl Robinson, tomorrow 2pm with Sven as DOF.

Surely we will have a new manager this week. Who will it be and when will it be announced?

Tiger said it would be next week.:)

Lawrie McMenemy ably assisted by the coaching skills of Terry Venables at 1000pm on Friday after much hype

Shirley in a sweepstake, you get allocated a name from the field at random...picked from a hat as it were.

As we don't really know who is in the field of runners and riders for this, I have taken the liberty of drawing you a name from my virtual hat, and you've got Keith Harris with Cuddles the Monkey as DOF.

Good luck!

Wednesday 10:30am Don’t mind who, they or he/she will have my backing!

Faz, til the summer. Announced 2pm tomorrow.
Are you really disregarding all the things Tiger has said about this manager search? He's clearly stated that he wants one in this season for the benefits it will give us going into pre season.

Tiger said it would be next week.:)
Has he? Where/when? Saw a rumour of it being postponed for another week because of severance fee negotiation with Charlton taking longer than expected, but I've not seen/heard anything from Tiger/the club on the matter.

As for my prediction, David Oldfield and Darren Patterson double-team.

Who ever gets the gig must be promised a healthy challenging budget to work with and a handsome wage.

Tuesday.
A youngish, experienced player with managerial experience, a no2 at the moment and known to us.

Back
Top Bottom