NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I’d hope both Bellamy and OUFC would be more professional than to start dishing jobs out to Bellamys mates. However, I’ll be fair, I don’t know about Dyers coaching credentials.
Dyer is currently an academy coach at Ipswich. And has been coaching at ipswich for 4-5 years now.

Dyer is currently an academy coach at Ipswich. And has been coaching at ipswich for 4-5 years now.
Ah ok fair enough. I should probably do my research before gobbing off! Not sure what to make of Dyer, he self admittedly threw away his undoubted talent through wrong choices and getting his head turned with the showbiz lifestyle which seems the opposite to Bellamy. Maybe they’d be the ‘good cop, bad cop’ coaching team

Dyer’s new book is supposed to be a good read

Ah ok fair enough. I should probably do my research before gobbing off! Not sure what to make of Dyer, he self admittedly threw away his undoubted talent through wrong choices and getting his head turned with the showbiz lifestyle which seems the opposite to Bellamy. Maybe they’d be the ‘good cop, bad cop’ coaching team

Wonder where that will leave faz and Allen. Chief scout and new under 23 team manger ??

Heard his book is a good read, watched a podcast the other day that he was on and he said basically that he's focused on football now and money and alcohol are two things he doesn't really care about now. He said he's focused on a career in football and wants to one day be the manager at Ipswich town.

So it seems like he's got a good attitude and has a clear goal in football.

Having Dyer and Bellamy could help massively for our younger players and the development, the likes of Napa and Carroll who would've grown up watching these grace the premier league.

Wonder where that will leave faz and Allen. Chief scout and new under 23 team manger ??
Reckon Allen maybe off at the end of the season. So maybe Dyer will come in and then learn from him and then take over in pre season. I reckon Allen wants a shot at management and may try and get one at end of this season?

As for Faz its vital he's here until end of season as assistant atleast so if it is Bellamy he has an experienced heas to guide him for 10 more weeks.
Then i would definitely keep him on either as assiststant or our chief scout went to leeds did they not? Considering some of the players he's identified for us then i reckon that's the perfect role for him.

Heard his book is a good read, watched a podcast the other day that he was on and he said basically that he's focused on football now and money and alcohol are two things he doesn't really care about now. He said he's focused on a career in football and wants to one day be the manager at Ipswich town.

So it seems like he's got a good attitude and has a clear goal in football.

Having Dyer and Bellamy could help massively for our younger players and the development, the likes of Napa and Carroll who would've grown up watching these grace the premier league.
Also great contacts with Cardiff’s and Ipswich’s academies and all the knowledge of the leagues, competitions and players that they’re involved in.

Dyer has never come across as bright both as a footballer and after he retired. While a new coaching voice may be something good to get, I'd be sceptical if Dyer rocked up because he's bezzies with Bellamy.

It’s also worth being a little careful in how you judge Dyer’s behaviour as a young man, given that he suffered alone for decades having been sexually assaulted as a child by a family member.

Footballers are people too - it’s just that their private lives are so often in the public domain.

Oxbible has just posted that Bellamy is in Northampton . We know his record of getting things right.

Craig Bellamy is 1-12 with Skybet
And 1-10 with Sackrace
Must be guaranteed appointment

Well I have to say that I'm amazed and extremely encouraged by the quality of the theatrical and musical talent that abounds on this forum. Never in my wettest (sorry, wildest) dreams did I imagine that it harboured such latent expertise. All we need now is for the cocky little Taff to get the job and we can get rehearsals underway. Further details to follow.

CB says he won't be manager unless he is Joseph and London Welsh can play at the K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom