NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be Bellamy. I’m sure Tiger wants to be present for the official announcement on Monday

Spoke to a royal through gritted teeth, he said Tiger liked to do a team talk before a game, new manager maybe...

The journalists who broke this story said that Bellamy was coming in under the current ownership (Eales) not part of the takeover.

It doesn't make sense - if there is a takeover in the offing why bother with a recruitment process that could be derailed by it? I think it will be Bellamy (on the assumptions the links/stories etc are true), it will be a strange way to go about things if not.

My opinion bellamy gets confirmed today sits with tiger in the director's box at shitfields tomorrow and takes the reins from monday

DE would not appoint a new manager during take over talks, hence why it's taken over a month to appoint someone.I am 99% sure Bellamy is Tigers pick.
Also the fact tiger said he's looking to get a new manager in very quickly and has been kept informed on the progress off the talks. That would suggest that somethings in the pipeline.

• React
Reactions: MJB
DE would not appoint a new manager during take over talks, hence why it's taken over a month to appoint someone.I am 99% sure Bellamy is Tigers pick.
But what if the talks broke down and Tiger never came in, DE needed a manager ready.

Today and tomorrow at Northampton are Tiger’s big days.

Monday will be the new manager’s big day.

• React
Reactions: Ian
DE might approve CB too.
My point was, as CB name had been put out there prior to the takeover deal going through that he might be DE man, the delay could be Tiger deciding who he wants as manager, that might well be CB.
No idea if that is right but it seems logical to me.

The reason for the delay is.... now that we have money Tiger and DE have gone back in for Mapp.

Just saying:)

My point was, as CB name had been put out there prior to the takeover deal going through that he might be DE man, the delay could be Tiger deciding who he wants as manager, that might well be CB.
No idea if that is right but it seems logical to me.
Pretty sure he is more Tigers man. But we might never know the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom