New kit launch

When do you think we'll get to see the away kit and goalie kit? We still havnt seen the full new home kit ie. Shorts and socks, am I wrong?

As soon as Rad Ox said it, I could hear half the people behind me in the East Stand moan in unison at Rad Ox about it.

I am in pre-season moaning training. Having spent some time not whinging over the summer I am starting gradually so that I don't strain anything once the season starts.

The peak for me was when in the Adam Murray years, a chap near me (who has since moved on) used to lose his nut if he played a pass over 15 yards. It was quite hilarious to watch a grown man get so angry over such a little thing.

"Karl Robinson's yellow and yellow army" doesn't scan right

The peak for me was when in the Adam Murray years, a chap near me (who has since moved on) used to lose his nut if he played a pass over 15 yards. It was quite hilarious to watch a grown man get so angry over such a little thing.

Blimey. Imagine his response to Lunny.

It looks a bit naff with the U18 players, eg Lopez, not being able to have the Singha logo on their shirts.
Perhaps, (not really, but hey ho) understanding that childrens' shirts can't have alcohol advertising on their shirts but to say a "young adult" playing in men's league can't have an alcohol logo on the shirt is absurd.

It looks a bit naff with the U18 players, eg Lopez, not being able to have the Singha logo on their shirts.
Perhaps, (not really, but hey ho) understanding that childrens' shirts can't have alcohol advertising on their shirts but to say a "young adult" playing in men's league can't have an alcohol logo on the shirt is absurd.

I would actually buy a shirt this season if they made a men’s size with no sponsorship logo on it. Much classier.

Is the covered market shop open on a Saturday morning?

Wouldn't it be possible to see a charity or something on the kids shirts? Good opportunity for the club in the community I would have thought.

Back
Top Bottom