New kit launch

No Jem i am talking about the money that won't be as my as Robinson is expecting in the summer. Surprised Oxvox haven't made more of the question that others have asked about where the money is coming from. Now I will just sit back and wait for the summer and the bargain basement signings that Robinson will be forced to bring in

No Jem i am talking about the money that won't be as my as Robinson is expecting in the summer. Surprised Oxvox haven't made more of the question that others have asked about where the money is coming from. Now I will just sit back and wait for the summer and the bargain basement signings that Robinson will be forced to bring in
Some take the shovel off this fool.

If it’s the ‘delay’ in the new kit being unveiled you’re talking about, then I think you’ll soon discover that the reason was unavoidable, but hugely beneficial to our football club.

You’d better get yourself down to Tesco and buy yourself a large humble pie. You’re going to need it ....

Kind regards

Jem

Careful what you say, Jem. The tinfoil hat brigade will be out in full force in no time...

FWIW I’ve heard another potential shirt sponsor stepped in late in the day and now there’s a bit of a ‘bidding war’ of sorts between the two.

Take it with a pinch of salt but seems reasonable and explains the delay!

BTBY - zzzzzz
And how many times do we have to flush to be rid of you?

Try answering Myles questions.

No Jem i am talking about the money that won't be as my as Robinson is expecting in the summer. Surprised Oxvox haven't made more of the question that others have asked about where the money is coming from. Now I will just sit back and wait for the summer and the bargain basement signings .that Robinson will be forced to bring in
Cant wait for you to be proved wrong. Your mate! Pep made many signings last summer that appear bargin basement but appear to have cost a f*****g fortune.

Are you really a U's fan?

Tomorrow is the last chance the club had to shift all the old stock. They should reduce shirts etc to £10 to clear..

Yes, can someone who has passion for a team post in such a way all the time no matter what!

If it helps, I believe not. But then I believe borntolovepep is or is linked with the hapless Catalan and is far from being a supporter of OUFC.

There, I've said it. Prove me wrong.

No, no. Dig up stupid!

Now I will sit back and wait for the summer, and for you to be proved wrong again.

Excuse me @Borntobeyellow , I think I scooped you this time!

This is what BTBY said in the New Manager thread

“Bellamy will be Peterborough manager”

Sorry ‘m’ but BTBY got his scoop in before you.

In the same thread regarding the new Oxford boss BTBY said

it is Gerrard trust me

So there you have it a double scoop from BTBY. The bull shitter in the know.

Back
Top Bottom