New Kit 2019/20

Nice looking shirt!

Short colour will be make or break.

Must have blue shorts, white will be garish.

I wonder why they’ve not formally posted a picture of the shirt on official channels? Fingers crossed they’re waiting for someone new to fill it.

I wonder why they’ve not formally posted a picture of the shirt on official channels? Fingers crossed they’re waiting for someone new to fill it.

I really hope so. The other explanation is just to get people to go to the store to see it. Though that was blown out the water on Twitter within minutes of the shop opening.

Very odd - it’s not really a kit launch as such is it?

As you say - nothing so far on the club’s official media channels.

I really hope so. The other explanation is just to get people to go to the store to see it. Though that was blown out the water on Twitter within minutes of the shop opening.

I think they're trying to get people down to the shop to see it for themselves, and is probably another way of getting fans to the area so that they come and watch today's match if they weren't previously intending to. Also getting customers into a physical shop makes it more likely that they will browse what else is on offer, making additional purchases more likely.

However, I think the marketing team forgot that fans would just take photos themselves and post them online.

better late etc .... OWS announces new away kit .....

better late etc .... OWS announces new away kit .....

I like a diagonal stripe!

Similar to one of our away shirts in the 70s. (edit. Just seen that's already been mentioned).

Nice looking shirt!

Short colour will be make or break.

Must have blue shorts, white will be garish.
Sorry, Crompy.
6ff1221ea1a75b651de9663c358dc320.jpg

like it. i’m not one for buying new shirts, my current one is buildbase, but would be tempted to get this
(birthday coming soon family ?)

Yeah, I rate that!

It may just be the fact I'm a graphic designer, but does anyone else get slightly frustrated with the pointless white fill between the dragon's tail and upper back? I get the idea is to allow the blue logo to stand out on the blue stripe, but they've managed to do the rest of his hindquarters with just a thin white outline, so why there? The white gap between the back legs is actually made their outlines being so close to each other, but there is plenty of room between the tail and back.

Other than that, I like it a lot. The white crest works for me, and as mentioned above, avoids the horrid blue mismatch, as well as making it stand out on the dual-coloured sash. Does anyone know if the pinstripes are still in the crest's background? From what I can tell from these pictures, they appear to have gone? If so, I'm glad, as I never liked them.

Rant over!

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 17.04.14.png

Back
Top Bottom