New Kit 2019/20

Purely for the material alone, the sandpaper nylon number from 1997/98. Bleeding nipples as standard if not worn over a t-shirt.
Honorable mention for Dave Kemps Domino Disasters and the Animalates/Black and Rounds sh*te sponsoring.
I quite liked the 2010/11 kit, but understand why lots didn't.

I have to agree with you on the 97/98 kit. Horrible material, shapeless top and cuffs. Worst kit ever!

• React
Reactions: m
Saw a guy at the West Indies oz CWC game wearing the new shirt. The cameras panned onto this oufc fan for a good few seconds. Free advertising!!

The biggest issue with both are the black boots!! Come on, no one wears black boots anymore!!!! What are they? Gola???

Black boots are now more expensive to buy than coloured boots. It's gone full circle now and you are seen as a good player if you have a pair of all black boots!

A pair of copa mundials are now getting on to £100!! I remember when they used to be £50 every year without fail.

/lurk mode OFF

Anyone knew about this campaign?

Forget about bringing politics into football. Bringing politics into football kits.

/lurk mode ON

For those that liked the ice hockey skyline type effect, this is what Falkirk have as trim on their Puma kit. On the sleeve is a skyline type view of their local landmarks.
falkirk.png

For those that liked the ice hockey skyline type effect, this is what Falkirk have as trim on their Puma kit. On the sleeve is a skyline type view of their local landmarks.
View attachment 1646

I assume all the iconic cooling towers at the Grangemouth Refinery are on the other sleeve and all along the back? I’d be disappointed if they’ve been forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom