New Kit 2019/20

The club hasn't produced long-sleeved kits since 08/09 (though admittedly some players have chosen to wear long-sleeved lycra tops underneath their shirts in the colder months).
Aha ....didnt know that cheers for enlightening @Bue Guado
Them undershirts can sure be deceptive too

Like it although I wish they would match up the shade of blue on the badge with the rest of the shirt (or vice versa).
Yes - for me, it's the badge that's wrong. That shade of blue isn't an OUFC colour, symptomatic of a lack of attention to detail at the time it was revamped. I suppose it would now be a massive expense to change it everywhere though.

Too similar to the 2011/12 kit for my liking.

The shade of yellow is different , the manufacturer is different, the badge is different, the shirt sponsor is different the collar is different,
2012 has white on the sleeves but apart from that the shirt is too similar .....:unsure:

What's everyone's least favourite home shirt? In recent memory mine would have to be the 10/11 season.

• React
Reactions: MJB
What's everyone's least favourite home shirt? In recent memory mine would have to be the 10/11 season.
I always thought the colours on the 10/11 (stripe) shirt were the wrong way round. Too much blue (especially when looking at the back of the player) and the blue shorts and socks made it even worse. I actually didn't mind the non-traditional stripes too much* at the time when I first saw it but the colours were wrong and got to dislike it before very long.

* but really prefer yellow and as little blue as possible

Purely for the material alone, the sandpaper nylon number from 1997/98. Bleeding nipples as standard if not worn over a t-shirt.
Honorable mention for Dave Kemps Domino Disasters and the Animalates/Black and Rounds sh*te sponsoring.
I quite liked the 2010/11 kit, but understand why lots didn't.

Back
Top Bottom